Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do YOU think?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I've always heard the saying by prostitutes that

' prostitution is just like normal work, no sane person would want to work a 9-5, it's a social construct we're being dehumanised, just like a chef our passion for sex doesn't go away due to the amount of people we've served or if a person goes to a chefs cooking and over eats, gets diabetes and dies it's not his fault, even if he shut down his restaurant the person would go to another one"

I'd like you guys to debunk those talking points and then give me some intelligent thoughts on why prostitute is bad for example we all pedophilia is bad but why.

Some might say " well some things are universally bad and good' I think that's a flawed way of thinkink, there's always a reason behind something. The reason why a pedo likes kids is a social and psychological he has an attraction to them, but the philosophy would be i's it bad for him to like kids and or indulge in acts with them' ( I'm not advocating for PEDOPHILIA this is merely to get the conversation started)

So go ahead

This is about protestiutes and their work alone you can talk about the side effect it has on the consumer if you want.

I suppose am advocating for philosophical, ethical, moral and logical arguments

Hopping on a penis needs no talent.

If sitting behind a cash register is work then fucking incels is definitely also work.

The only people that say this are leftists - not realizing that they're turning their own body/existance into a product, turning themselves into a commodity, the only people dehumanizing them are themselves, you look at whores and decide who you pick based on taste and preference just like any other product, from food to PC parts, and they're the only ones who brought this upon themselves

Sex dolls will become more affordable in the near future as inevitably more interest is shown in those products, becoming more available for everyone and proving that automation doesn't forgive anyone

women say this because they know women as a whole, no matter how ugly will always be objectified.
all women are prostitutes. marriage is an arrangement where a man gives a woman money to fuck her. these women are not high IQ for becoming prostitutes theyre just dwelling on the fact that men are lonely and will give a buck to fuck.

only reason why its so hated is because sex has not yet been a normalized act when in reality people are forgetting that humans are animals just like dogs.
dogs and other animals fuck wherever they want, humans are "civil" and fuck in private.

Needs More engagement, I was looking forward to seeing the comments