Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think would happen if sex bots with AI were made.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean if those were ever created it'd be long after all of us on here are dust but I've been thinking about this since yesterday. I mean women already don't need men for much outside of sex and they only give it to like 5 percent of the population how would gender relationships work if guys wouldn't have to bow and scrape to get a women to look twice at them and replaced them sexually, emontionally and wouldn't need women to reproduce?

I refuse to fuck anything that is not a legitimate gf

I don’t know

It could happen and manage to sway the men who only want sex but can't get it, but eventually they'll program those fuckers to where you'd have to give consent, because we live in a gynocentric shithole nowadays.

I mean if those were ever created it'd be long after all of us on here are dust but I've been thinking about this since yesterday. I mean women already don't need men for much outside of sex and they only give it to like 5 percent of the population how would gender relationships work if guys wouldn't have to bow and scrape to get a women to look twice at them and replaced them sexually, emontionally and wouldn't need women to reproduce?
People like
would continue to hold out for some human pussy while people like me would fuck robot pussy. If I had a 10/10 sexbot with a mother AI, I personally wouldn't need a foid.

Foids only exist to make kids and get fucked. As you get older, their social validation means less and less. I think you would see a lot less simping behavior by males, especially if we can have kids without women.

I agree but it's 2020 even high-tier normies are getting cheated on and insulted behind their back if I could get a robot that could have sex with me, talk with me one on one, and wouldn't leave me I'd take it. It's not like we have a choice with real women anyway.

Foids only exist to make kids and get fucked. As you get older, their social validation means less and less. I think you would see a lot less simping behavior by males, especially if we can have kids without women.
That shit would be lifefuel ngl

I would finally have a lover

They would give it rights cuz it looks like a foid and it would be illegal to buy em if youre a sub5 male .and before you fuck it you must ask for its consent and if you dont the built in robotscissors in its pussy will cut your pecker off

>Used roastie pussy instead
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You will never touch fresh unspoiled human pussy. Keep coping. If you could lab grow human pussies and put them on bots, it would feel the same as a human pussy. Would you fuck a bot made with real lab grown human skin and parts like tits, ass and pussy?

If not, its because you value human foid validation and are not blackpilled.

I’d hope I could build a robot that I can have a genuine, amazing relationship (or close to it)

It would be programmed to love me and find me and only me attractive but also have the capacity for self thought outside of that. She would be able to form her own opinions, have her own emotions (or learn them), find her own interests or passions while being programmed to share some interests of mine

she would of course never leave me because she’d be programmed to only love and be attracted to me but she would be happy with that because I would treat her well. She would never think of cheating or leaving (unless I was abusive or something, which while I would never be I wouldn’t want a girl who’d stay with me despite me being genuinely terrible to me).

also I’d try to find her some friends so she doesn’t get lonely when I’m not around

only problem is that she can live forever unlike me so me dying would be a problem. I would hope it would be possible to transfer my mind to a mechanical body after I die or something

Ok how's that soy I mean women have always been like this but now they can get away with everything so why wouldn't you want to find a way to adapt to the changing world and replace women?

Ok how's that soy I mean women have always been like this but now they can get away with everything so why wouldn't you want to find a way to adapt to the changing world and replace women?
Inline likely believes the cause of foid hypergamy is feminism when in reality its primary cause is technology. He likely believes you can take away women's rights and everything would be fine and women wouldn't still be whores for chad.

Always be careful with newcels

Always be careful with newcels
Is there something wrong with what I said?
You are advocating adapting to the world instead of making the world adapt to you.
We are waaaay past the point of making things go back to how they were. Besides after everything women have done why would you put them back to how things were in the 50's where all women had to do to make it was give starfish sex to there husbands and get pregnant? That doesn't sound that difficult to do and that's all they had to do to not go to war or work or do all of the crap guys have to go through.
Inline likely believes the cause of foid hypergamy is feminism when in reality its primary cause is technology. He likely believes you can take away women's rights and everything would be fine and women wouldn't still be whores for chad.
I think both of those have contributed to what we have today but yeah it wouldn't change anything and why would you want to give them those easy positions they had back then after what they've done?

Last edited:
I would have it talk super dirty to me tbh

It could happen and manage to sway the men who only want sex but can't get it, but eventually they'll program those fuckers to where you'd have to give consent, because we live in a gynocentric shithole nowadays.