Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think would be the outcome if the axis had won ww2

I dont know man, i dont even remember who were the axis

I wouldn’t be here right now.

Heaven on earth.

Heaven on earth.
Thats the dream. I cope with telling myself that the axis/Germany would maybe have collapsed by itself like the soviet union did: Boring and faggy. This wouldn't suit the glorious atlantic-thulean Reich. At least we have the legend of the sunken paradise we could have. :cryfeels::feelzez:

We would all be Chad with children in a nice house with a nice job.

Germany Italy Japan
Thats the dream. I cope with telling myself that the axis/Germany would maybe have collapsed by itself like the soviet union did: Boring and faggy. This wouldn't suit the glorious atlantic-thulean Reich. At least we have the legend of the sunken paradise we could have. :cryfeels::feelzez:
Bros :cryfeels:

8153ceb9698ef06de3e043b9b8fc112770dccda6a5bfec9e041017efb9e5b963 1

Less cuckoldry
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Some other bad shit though like no freedom of speech and shit. But we have limitations in that now so Axis should have won WW2

Less cuckoldry
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Some other bad shit though like no freedom of speech and shit. But we have limitations in that now so Axis should have won WW2

World population at 30% of current level. No ethnics or blacks. They'd all be sent for a shower. Low value men would be worked to death. Life would be a ball for stormfront chad and stacey.
You are heavy coping if you think us mutants get to live in this brave new world.

Germany would be a little bigger, and Eastern Europe might be in better shape.

I don't think anything would be different culturally except Wars for liberalism might not happen so often.

WW2 was about creating an enemy and generating profit. Bank of America and Rothchilds won. And they did it again soon after ww2. South america, middle east, China, Ukrane, Libia, Syria, Iraq, and they also own the global warming scheme to micromanage everyones lives. What you may eat and use of which fuel and even your property. Because corbon is in almost everything. All life for sure.

Closer to genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership

Feminism would of been taken care of sooner instead of letting it grow into the mess it is today

i would've never been born or my life would've been 10000x better