Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think will happen to Eastern Europe specifically and what (if anything) will change for incels (slavcels) in the future?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
All these scenarios about social collapse/police state/uprising/Islamic takeover etc. are only relevant to Western Europe.

Eastern Europe doesn't have islamization problem/solution (depends how you view on it), the countries are too poor for Muslim ethnics to migrate to especially when they have freedom of movement inside EU and they can just go to Germany or Scandinavia or wherever. Russia has a large Muslim presence but this is a specific case. I'm not interested in Russia that much here anyway but rather the "intermarium" Eastern Europe from Poland to Bulgaria, countries like Ukraine, Serbia, Romania etc.

Men in Eastern Europe are already very redpilled/blackpilled regarding women. They're not bluepilled feminist SJWs of the Western type, Eastern Europe has a different type of feminism and ruling ideology that is much more cynical and less virtue signalling. Even if the incel ideology got mainstream it wouldn't change anything because the women and the governments would just be cynical about it and men are already too demoralized and stoical to do anything. They will just say "You're incels? Well deal with it and cope. Do suicide for all we care."

There will be no Islam or other outside influence to shake up things.

The fertility rates are extremely low, also a lot of people are immigrating to the West especially those who are in EU countries. The population sizes of Balkan countries are shrinking fast with no immigration to replace it. The entire areas getting completely depopulated with people moving to either the West or to some overcrowded shitty capital of their country.

I wonder what this will mean in the future, will Eastern European countries just get completely depopulized? Will there be some sort of immigration of white Westerners when shit gets real in their countries? Will these countries get colonized by Chinese?

I feel like the future is going to be shit for Eastern Europe no matter what happens in the West. At least the Westerncels can hope that there will be some sort of major revolution that is going to change things, nothing will happen in Eastern Europe, just prolonged apathy and depression.

ever more empty cement wastelands, with the slavcels steamrolled by sex-tourisming wealthy indians, chinese and arabs

ever more empty cement wastelands, with the slavcels steamrolled by sex-tourisming wealthy indians, chinese and arabs

Yeah, I'm afraid Slavlands will become just like the SEA. Poor countries with shit birth rates but completely cucked in terms of sexual revolution and women being whores for foreigners.

More suicides until last slavcel kills himself and the entire Eastern Europe becomes a free brothel.

Yeah, I'm afraid Slavlands will become just like the SEA. Poor countries with shit birth rates but completely cucked in terms of sexual revolution and women being whores for foreigners.
i mean, i'm seeing it happen right in front of me, last time i was at a house party (yearly occurence at best) there was a rich young arab guy getting under the host's skin by just handing him expensive watches out of nowhere as a "joke" and letting him keep it, and cucking everyone by forcing them to speak in bad english so he could understand the discussion.
perfect template of what's coming.

More suicides until last slavcel kills himself and the entire Eastern Europe becomes a free brothel.

I feel like stormfrontcels and other white racists will start leaving Western Europe en masse once those countries turn into even bigger multiculti feminist shitholes than they are now. They will go to Eastern Europe to marry local "white women" and mog the local men.

Slavic men will be bred out of existence. What they thought will happen to whites will ironically happen to Slavs.

Eastern Europe will get cucked horribly by the EU if not already. The women will migrate to the West en masse for western Chad. Local men will suicide and westerncels will try their luck with local EE women. Situation is fucked for sure.

Actually a good thread.

Eastern Europe will be swallowed whole by Russia is some not too far away future.

i mean, i'm seeing it happen right in front of me, last time i was at a house party (yearly occurence at best) there was a rich young arab guy getting under the host's skin by just handing him expensive watches out of nowhere as a "joke" and letting him keep it, and cucking everyone by forcing them to speak in bad english so he could understand the discussion.
perfect template of what's coming.

In the West you get pious Islamic Arabs forcing local people to learn Arabic for religious reasons so that they can cease being cucks.

In the Eastern Europe you get degenerate non-religious Arabs fucking local women and forcing local people to speak some shitty globish English.

Brutal slavpill. We even get much worse version of Arabs.

I feel like stormfrontcels and other white racists will start leaving Western Europe en masse once those countries turn into even bigger multiculti feminist shitholes than they are now. They will go to Eastern Europe to marry local "white women" and mog the local men.

Slavic men will be bred out of existence. What they thought will happen to whites will ironically happen to Slavs.
I'm well aware of that phenomenon, lol, Romania is very popular with the wealthy 40 year old demographic, aka the sex tourism age, they all think it's "chill" and that the women are "cool"... yeah, we all know what that means.

It will be even worse when those guys too decide to come over too, it all comes down to how snobbish and "I'm actually a cool foreigner in a slav's body" your EE country is, and most are extremely high on that metric.

In the West you get pious Islamic Arabs forcing local people to learn Arabic for religious reasons so that they can cease being cucks.

In the Eastern Europe you get degenerate non-religious Arabs fucking local women and forcing local people to speak some shitty globish English.

Brutal slavpill. We even get much worse version of Arabs.

Well, yeah, there's no welfare here so you get the wealthy guys coming in to show off and throw rolexes around and control the social scene, it can get so much shittier, there's never a "bottom" as far as how bad it can get, need to keep reminding myself of that.

Actually a good thread.

Eastern Europe will be swallowed whole by Russia is some not too far away future.
And how do you feel about that?

Actually a good thread.

It depends in what kind of state Russia will be once Putin dies. He is an oldcel now and only has so many years to live.

Russia's return as a relevant power is mainly thanks to him. If we get another Yeltsin Russia is done.

My biggest hope/cope is that the based Muslim Chechen Kadyrov somehow becomes the leader of Russia after Putin and just says a massive fuck you to the West and pursues the type of anti-Western policy we've never seen before.

Men in Eastern Europe are already very redpilled/blackpilled regarding women. They're not bluepilled feminist SJWs of the Western type, Eastern Europe has a different type of feminism and ruling ideology that is much more cynical and less virtue signalling. Even if the incel ideology got mainstream it wouldn't change anything because the women and the governments would just be cynical about it and men are already too demoralized and stoical to do anything. They will just say "You're incels? Well deal with it and cope. Do suicide for all we care."

This is a good observation, none of that pansy bullshit flies here. Your own mother will tell you to go fuck hookers if you "don't like it".

And how do you feel about that?
Total War, Putin is not our friend.

It depends in what kind of state Russia will be once Putin dies. He is an oldcel now and only has so many years to live.

Russia's return as a relevant power is mainly thanks to him. If we get another Yeltsin Russia is done.

My biggest hope/cope is that the based Muslim Chechen Kadyrov somehow becomes the leader of Russia after Putin and just says a massive fuck you to the West and pursues the type of anti-Western policy we've never seen before.
Putin established a centralized power like in the old days of the USSR and age wise he could still be in office for a while and even if not some other puppet will fill in his shoes, it will not die away with him(as he is only a face)

Kadyrov is mentally an African, the man would turn Russia into a third world shithole worse than what it already is now.

This is a good observation, none of that pansy bullshit flies here. Your own mother will tell you to go fuck hookers if you "don't like it".

Just read forums about relationships or women's forums in Slavlands/Eastern Europe. Men and women are constantly talking shit to each other and women drop blackpills all over the place, especially heightpills and dickpills.

There's literally no way anyone could deny blackpill in Slavlands where most women don't feel the need to virtue signal.

Total War, Putin is not our friend.
True enough, though the sadder truth is no one is our friend.

Just read forums about relationships or women's forums in Slavlands/Eastern Europe. Men and women are constantly talking shit to each other and women drop blackpills all over the place, especially heightpills and dickpills.

There's literally no way anyone could deny blackpill in Slavlands where most women don't feel the need to virtue signal.

Yep.

It is truly beyond over.
I am waiting for the Axis renewal. Unfortunately it seems we will have to go through Molotov-Ribbentrop again before that.