Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do you think will happen if someone from this forum actually goes ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
I think a lot of guests and many jewtubers making videos

People gonna die

We just tell the media that this is a viral marketing site and this was all a big misunderstanding

That way we can’t get (((shutdown)))

i hope forum wont get shut down

I think an infiltrate would do that to hurt more our reputation.

Edit: And media will be crazy on us to shut down this site and cuck donald trump will blame us and be in the side of SJW's and everybody will discover that he is a leftist.

It depends, if he gives name of this forum or post manifesto or stuff here this site will be surely affected

The site would be in trouble, it would survive but it would become much more cucked. Any mention of going ER would give you a permaban, i imagine.

Will drink for his glory

The site would be in trouble, it would survive but it would become much more cucked. Any mention of going ER would give you a permaban, i imagine.

It would definitely be shut down

I hope no one here will go ER because it would bring even more negativity on the incel community and this forum would get shut down.

To prevent us all from witnessing and feeling the effect of this site shutting down we can all go ER at the same time :feelsthink:

If they get the screenshots? It's over wit'.

they'll take this site down

It would just end up as PUAHATE

they'll take this site down

If not this, pressure unlike anything we've imagined. "A lot of guests and many jewtubers making videos" is way too shortsighted. Thinking way too small. Videos and guests, that already happens! If we, this forum specifically, is the focus of stories in major mainstream news? Prepare for battle.

I think the user base here is pretty chilled. I don't see extreme shit circulating around. Many edgy users have left because they think we're too bluepilled and that the mods are cucks.

More attention this site will degrade it already is

many more harmless incels will be harassed by fbi boomer cunts that don't understand the internet

I think an infiltrate would do that to hurt more our reputation.

Edit: And media will be crazy on us to shut down this site and cuck donald trump will blame us and be in the side of SJW's and everybody will discover that he is a leftist.
I hope no one here will go ER because it would bring even more negativity on the incel community and this forum would get shut down.
many more harmless incels will be harassed by fbi boomer cunts that don't understand the internet
If not this, pressure unlike anything we've imagined. "A lot of guests and many jewtubers making videos" is way too shortsighted. Thinking way too small. Videos and guests, that already happens! If we, this forum specifically, is the focus of stories in major mainstream news? Prepare for battle.

This forum would be knocked down, and it is not a question of whether or not he is a user of this particular forum, but that he simply states that he was inspired by the members of this forum without actively participating (Or in urgent cases the media impute these fabricated words to a perpetrator's account)

We will all go ER

The FBI will likely be compelled to exploit a vulnerability on this website, and round us up that way. They could also force the site owners to hand over information. Either way, they will make sure to find out information on everyone who frequents .co