Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think will happen first: America becoming like Japan or the ever increasing amount of angry normies fighting back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

Which one comes first?

• America becoming like Japan.

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Normies fighting back.

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I think America will become japan. But nothing lasts forever so I'm sure men will get angry enough to do something.

What do you mean by "fighting?"

I sincerely believe that America will see a steadily and quickly falling birth rate, causing a surplus of older people and a constantly shrinking tax base to feed social security into them. Eventually, social security will be abolished due to a lack of funds and the welfare state will collapse in on itself causing a large economic crash. The population will continue to get smaller and smaller as the Government does absolutely jack shit besides establishing something such as a "bachelors tax" to say fuck you to single men once more before it collapses and society will follow suit unless someone or something usurps the power vacuum immediately.

It doesn't help either when single men are gradually becoming NEETs due to a lack of motivation or a basic level of respect from society and that Chad CANNOT financially support an 8 female harem (especially with the welfare state dead) at once. So it may die much sooner than that, but I doubt normies will ever be based enough to actually attack the real source of their issues pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Last edited:
It doesn't help either when single men are gradually becoming NEETs due to a lack of motivation or a basic level of respect from society and that Chad CANNOT financially support an 8 female harem (especially with the welfare state dead) at once. So it may die much sooner than that, but I doubt normies will ever be based enough to actually attack the real source of their issues.
Cant wait to see all of this play out.

I think men will find a way to find women who want them, or create a market valuable enough for women to want them.

I sincerely believe that America will see a steadily and quickly falling birth rate, causing a surplus of older people and a constantly shrinking tax base to feed social security into them. Eventually, social security will be abolished due to a lack of funds and the welfare state will collapse in on itself causing a large economic crash. The population will continue to get smaller and smaller as the Government does absolutely jack shit besides establishing something such as a "bachelors tax" to say fuck you to single men once more before it collapses and society will follow suit unless someone or something usurps the power vacuum immediately.

It doesn't help either when single men are gradually becoming NEETs due to a lack of motivation or a basic level of respect from society and that Chad CANNOT financially support an 8 female harem (especially with the welfare state dead) at once. So it may die much sooner than that, but I doubt normies will ever be based enough to actually attack the real source of their issues pewpew.
View attachment 209601
Based and epic. All hail RLAW (Real Life Anime Waifus).

1st one onichan

Based and epic. All hail RLAW (Real Life Anime Waifus).
Cant wait to see all of this play out.
If it makes it any better, I predict that there is a chance that said new government to take place in this scenario would likely be extremist and sympathetic to our cause. Such a government would likely see what the issue is in this scenario, and decide to strip females of their rights and privileges (maybe a world where females are assigned to men to prevent selective mating) pewpew.

I think men will find a way to find women who want them, or create a market valuable enough for women to want them.
betabuxxing doesn't count as a woman wanting a man, it's more of a settlement

betabuxxing doesn't count as a woman wanting a man, it's more of a settlement

But if that's what it takes for a woman to give a man what he wants, that's what he'll do.

If it makes it any better, I predict that there is a chance that said new government to take place in this scenario would likely be extremist and sympathetic to our cause. Such a government would likely see what the issue is in this scenario, and decide to strip females of their rights and privileges (maybe a world where females are assigned to men to prevent selective mating) pewpew.
Major Lifefuel if this happens

But if that's what it takes for a woman to give a man what he wants, that's what he'll do.
This is true, although the amount of NEETs in America is increasing.

First option i think

View attachment 209601
Holy shit high iq son