Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think will come of these protests?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Obviously nothing serious, but considering how much damage is being done and how widespread it's getting, it seems like something small could come of this.

Increased popularity of BBC

Literally nothing. Maybe some increased protections against police brutality for normies, but nothing for us. Some blackcels might be able to ascend though. These will be done in a week. Like everything else, when normies join something, they ruin it. These protests were never serious after the first day. If they were, they would've targeted infrastructure.

If riots are the voice of the unheard, mass shootings are the voice of the lost and damned.

Nothing.
No one cares. I mean, no billionaire business magnate cares. And if they don't care than nothing ever changes.

Probably nothing significant. It will likely fizzle out eventually, similar to the Ferguson riots several years ago. Neither side will be happy with the outcome, and all the resentment and rage will continue to simmer until the next episode of shooty shoot nig nog. Also consider that 63 people died in the Rodney King riots, and that didnt change anything, I don't think these riots are gonna approach that level. So far I think theres only been 2 dead

wouldn't be even aware of this if wasn't for you all letting me know. I'm literally indifferent.

Free milk inkwells.

Normie topic.

Fuck the police though

Slavery was abolished, unless you are imprisoned. You think I am bullshittin, read the 13th amendment.

(((They))) caused these riots so that they can put more ppl in prison cuz there b lots less crime during quarentine so this is to make up for it.

Nothing is going to happen because these cities are all liberal. You can't punish your voter base. Businesses are insured. Any looters and people in the riots will get a free pass because the police does not have the resources to go after everyone for petty theft. So looters will get away and business owners might be fucked or not open again after getting insurance payout.

Absolutely nothing. We will be right back here in this same situation in a year or two

Hopefully, some deaths and injuries (on the protestors' side). Nothing gives me lifefuel more than watching some middle-to-upper-class kids getting a dose of painful reality.

Obviously nothing serious, but considering how much damage is being done and how widespread it's getting, it seems like something small could come of this.
absolutely nothing will come of it. it will all be forgotten like Ferguson and occupy Wall Street were
Absolutely nothing. We will be right back here in this same situation in a year or two
sadly, there will be another cop killing a bigger in retarded/unjust manner and more protesting. then everyone forgets