Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think the next life will be?

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
This world is so distorted. Rotten to the core. Stealing flesh from bone just to survive. Fucking and dominating just to procreate.

If we die could we go to another of gods design? Possibly even worse then this?
Maybe we are just the passenger floating along in an infernal roller coaster.

Pre destined to bare witness to his sick and demented mind that's rotting all the time.

Thoughts?

I'll go to a heaven where I get everything I want or just enter complete nonexistence if god doesn't exist. I refuse to go to hell or be reincarnated

64637.jpg

I'll go to a heaven where I get everything I want or just enter complete nonexistence if god doesn't exist. I refuse to go to hell or be reincarnated
I have a strong feeling that there's gonna be something after life. As to what though who really knows. I just don't think it will get better.

If god has always been then maybe as time went on he became mad and created this world as a new source of entertainment.

That's why everything is so messed up and evil because time has distorted his mind.

I have a strong feeling that there's gonna be something after life. As to what though who really knows. I just don't think it will get better.

If god has always been then maybe as time went on he became mad and created this world as a new source of entertainment.

That's why everything is so messed up and evil because time has distorted his mind.
I don't know. I think there will be nothing after death. Heaven if I'm lucky

This world is so distorted. Rotten to the core. Stealing flesh from bone just to survive. Fucking and dominating just to procreate.

If we die could we go to another of gods design? Possibly even worse then this?
Maybe we are just the passenger floating along in an infernal roller coaster.

Pre destined to bare witness to his sick and demented mind that's rotting all the time.

Tho
cant exist man. any god that would make such difference in people's lives is a psychopath and wants us to suffER.

It depends. I would say there is most likely nothingness after death

cant exist man. any god that would make such difference in people's lives is a psychopath and wants us to suffER.
That's why I think it's only gonna get worse as time goes on. Even in the next life :feelsrope:

hopefully heaven for me

IDK, but i hope i get isekai'd as an anime bishie prettyboy. I think i deserve it after this shit life.

Probably get reincarnated into a bug or some stupid shit after thousands of years of waiting

or be reincarnated
Reincarnation would honestly be the worst out of all of them. There's no way in hell I would ever want to come back here. I would rather pick hell itself then another spin on this so called life.