Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think the mindset of Stephen Paddock was before and during the shooting?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
He has quite the slay count ngl along with the hundreds wounded. His whole case is a fucking mystery because he left little trace of anything.

Was he just an old man that wanted a legacy?
Do you think he was accruing rage for years?

Rejected by females just like all other shooters tbh

insane spoiled baby boomer wanted to cause misery

He was an oldcel tbh

That's what happens when you bottle up your anger inside you for your entire life and also have access to guns and have some balls.

General Paddock

He probably was bored and wanted to make his mark in history

Do you think he was accruing rage for years?
well he had to go to SEA to get a gf so he obviously had problems getting a foid in the west, he was addicted to gambling but had a decent career in accounting from what i knew but then lost a lot of money gambling and i guess got tired of seeing all the hedonistic pleasure that everyone else got to experience in vegas that he was probably denied in his youth, the rage just grew and eventually wanted to make history. His shooting is something that will never get replicated, once in a lifetime event tbh

well he had to go to SEA to get a gf so he obviously had problems getting a foid in the west, he was addicted to gambling but had a decent career in accounting from what i knew but then lost a lot of money gambling and i guess got tired of seeing all the hedonistic pleasure that everyone else got to experience in vegas that he was probably denied in his youth, the rage just grew and eventually wanted to make history. His shooting is something that will never get replicated, once in a lifetime event tbh
High IQ

They rejected to get off of his lawn

He was a patsy. Other shooters were involved.

He was an ISIS militant (ISIS also took credit for the attack), the FBI doesn't want this to be open and publicized because it means the American intelligence services will be seen as weak and incompetent.

He probably was just tired of living and had a lot of hatred of people. When you're in that position, you can do anything.

CIA FBI psyops

He was an ISIS militant (ISIS also took credit for the attack), the FBI doesn't want this to be open and publicized because it means the American intelligence services will be seen as weak and incompetent.

ISIS claim everything as their doing. If you shat your pants ISIS would claim they made you shite yourself.

Paddocks brother stated he believed steve had the same spinal disease he suffers from, and was facing paralyzation in the near future ... maybe that triggered his rage.

Another theory is that he had an undiagnosed psychiatric illness that went unchecked.

Ngl, Paddock is a rare case, and if it's true he carried it out by himself, then we have to admire his outside the box thinking.

In my opinion? He was a man who was tired of humanity, and wanted to cause as much destruction as he could before checking out, and holy shit did he accomplish that. 58 dead and 422 wounded.

Attachments

• 1280px-Las_Vegas_Strip_shooting.svg.png
    1280px-Las_Vegas_Strip_shooting.svg.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 46
the norwood reaper made him do it

Either this, or his shooting was an inside job managed by Democrats, so that they would have something to use to push gun control

You're a fuckin retard. What evidence do you have to validate that theory? Being a wishful thinking retard doesn't count. Why you all believe in some ridiculous conspiracy theories

Hardly a conspiracy theory, I didn't present it as fact. It's just highly plausible given how corrupt the Democratic party is. It just seems very odd that despite an extensive FBI investigation they couldn't find any motivation for the shooting, Paddock wasn't an Incel and certainly didn't live a shitty life as he was rolling in cash.

So because they couldn't find a motive you've decided that indicates the Democrats are involved. That statement as as much validity as me claiming that it was the NRA behind it: Knowing that gun control would be discussed, therefore scaring people into buying more guns. See i can wildly speculate without any evidence as well.

Charles Whitman 2.0. I wonder if they studied his brain in the autopsy.

It was far greater than we could ever envision.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back