Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think the jews are doing about the china problem.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
It is an interesting question, considering power concentrates, and the jews have power.

well, my thoughts are that china cant expand into the west and the west cant expand into china. Considering that the main powers in the east and the west (china, russia, usa, britain) are nuclear powerheads they are probably trying to start a revolution in china so they can pass on nuclear war.

Causing it tbh.

Im interested in this as well. White elites are probably experimenting with eugenics and genetic engineering to beat china

Trying to halt the spread and influence of China.

Beating China in the energy market and then beating China in the AI race.

They will begin to make "Arab springs".
They will try to westernize China to the maximum and govern it from within. Although it would be good if there was a great world war.

They control China, why would they want to stop it?

Ruining blacks and Arabs and Muslims and every goyim as usual

idk, maybe trading or banking

ngl I would like to be humiliated by a high class attractive Chinese noodlewhore, since I wouldn't understand anything and I like the way they sound

ngl I would like to be humiliated by a high class attractive Chinese noodlewhore, since I wouldn't understand anything and I like the way they sound
sounds like something a cuck would enjoy

i dont know whats happening in china tbh

Have no idea tbh

Can you understand chinese

I hope China gets nuked into nothingness