Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think the internet will be like in 10 years?

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Will YouTube still be popular? Will this site still be running? Will 4chan be invaded by normies?

I wonder what the next ten years of recycled wojaks will look like

Will YouTube still be popular? Will this site still be running? Will 4chan be invaded by normies?
Maybe better version u yt

Most members here are banned for ascending but many new ones.

I think the internet will get really crazy

This site will be the new 4chan.

The 5th meme war will be over. Normies win. The internet is not free anymore, you can only post memes involving cats. Political debate is forbidden. Facebook owns every single kind of means of communications transitting on the internet. Incels.me is owned. Zuckerberg is world dictator. It's over.

Last edited:
just go to 8chan theory.....specifically /baphomet/, /gnosticwarfare/, /fringe/, and /fascism/, not exactly in that order.

It will be even more centralized, and no fun will be allowed. Probably all accounts will have to linked to your real ID.

I highly doubt it

Why? This site has a lot of traffic and members. I'd say it's profitable to be honest, atleast with the ads. I don't see any reason for it to shut down any time soon

Incels.me will be the only website and normjes will be banned from being closer than 20 feet from a computer

Why? This site has a lot of traffic and members. I'd say it's profitable to be honest, atleast with the ads. I don't see any reason for it to shut down any time soon
You underestimate the time. 10 years is a lot

It will be similar to how it's now, 4chan will be worst, youtube will be as popular as it is now, this site will grow to be huge. I assume around 12-15k members....

They're already trying to turn the internet into the next TV by deplatforming anyone who expresses opinions that they deem to be "problematic". 10 years from now, the normies will have fully transformed it into the new TV. It'll be fully regulated and you may have to pay a fee to use it on top of your ISP bill. Just get as much out of the internet now while you still can.
Probably all accounts will have to linked to your real ID.
If that happens, I'll stop using the internet.

Last edited:
They're already trying to turn the internet into the next TV by deplatforming anyone who expresses opinions that they deem to be "problematic". 10 years from now, the normies will have fully transformed it into the new TV. It'll be fully regulated and you may have to pay a fee to use it on top of your ISP bill. Just get as much out of the internet now while you still can.
I agree with you on this, but where do you think there is to go that isn't cucked and regulated after the internet, if anywhere?

I agree with you on this, but where do you think there is to go that isn't cucked and regulated after the internet, if anywhere?
Someone might make a separate, unregulated version of the internet. Something similar to the dark web.

10 years later

tbh

It will become restricted and "streamlined" for normies like television

It will be even more centralized, and no fun will be allowed. Probably all accounts will have to linked to your real ID.
Most likely