Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think the election will be like this year?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
I actually think that Biden might be able to pull off a win considering how well the media’s shitty campaign to make BLM look good went. But either way both parties are just zog shit

Trump will “win” because he’s the Jew’s choice in the s-election.

Yes both parties and candidates are ZOG puppets but the dual purpose Trump serves for the kosher parasites is fooling whites into believing that he’s “our guy“ while at the same time enraging niggers and self hating brainwashed libtarded whites to hate us even more than they already do from the constant stream of anti white lies the Jew mass media and Hollywood fill their empty heads with.

Then when The Rock or someone else finally gets to be the next Democrat president the gloves will be totally off with whites at a huge disadvantage as Jews begin their final push to NWO global communist government via mega economic collapse, mega second civil war and then WWIII which Thomas Chittum author of the book Civil War II has said the crazy fuckers want it to be a nuclear war as they are literally insane enough to believe they can win such a thing.

Don’t know and don’t care tbh

I'm not American so I don't care

Trump will “win” because he’s the Jew’s choice in the s-election.

Yes both parties and candidates are ZOG puppets but the dual purpose Trump serves for the kosher parasites is fooling whites into believing that he’s “our guy“ while at the same time enraging niggers and self hating brainwashed libtarded whites to hate us even more than they already do from the constant stream of anti white lies the Jew mass media and Hollywood fill their empty heads with.

Then when The Rock or someone else finally gets to be the next Democrat president the gloves will be totally off with whites at a huge disadvantage as Jews begin their final push to NWO global communist government via mega economic collapse, mega second civil war and then WWIII which Thomas Chittum author of the book Civil War II has said the crazy fuckers want it to be a nuclear war as they are literally insane enough to believe they can win such a thing.
jews nuking jews?

[email protected]

Other than that, yeah agreed.

jews nuking jews?

[email protected]

Other than that, yeah agreed.
They literally hate us so much believe it or not many of them are very willing to die if it will serve the narrative and help them better "fool" the "stupid goyim".

Trump refuses to leave office causing a civil war and china and india go to war thrusting the world into nuclear catastrophe

They literally hate us so much believe it or not many of them are very willing to die if it will serve the narrative and help them better "fool" the "stupid goyim".
sure. The "lessor brethren" are disposable too. But i don't believe nukes are real. Depleted uranium isreal. (Ship it there in atmospheric dust form)

I'm not American so I don't care

Are you a dreamer?

3DEFEAB6 E0E1 403C 8936 ABB4711D278F

Trump probably wins. If the momentum seems one way based on social media always assume the opposite.

I'm an American and I don't care.

Trump is probably gonna win tbh

I don't know, but hopefully it'll be funny.

Probably Biden but it doesn't matter, they are two sides of the same coin