Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what do you think the average iq is for this forum?

what do you believe the average iq here is?

Votes: 5 16.1%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Blackpill believer = high iq
Other pill believers = ignorant coping low iqs

you don't really need a high iq to be blackpilled. If you believe that looks, money, status and height play a big role in dating then you're blackpilled. If you're born without any of those then you're naturally gonna understand that.

You need to be smart enough to know how dumb you are

Incels are dumb as shit. There are studies that looks correlate with IQ. Inkwells don't have the looks therefore most likely below average.

I think that the average IQ is the same, but that more people here have outlier IQ's in both directions.

My low IQ probably brings down the overall average IQ here

I think that the average IQ is the same, but that more people here have outlier IQ's in both directions.
I would say that incels are below average (90 iq) due to a lot of people here spending a lot of time isolated which has been proven to make you dumber.
20240525 183413

Voted 110 but it's probably around 105.
Most of us are smart enough to question societal norms which for most people requires some degree of intelligence, so I think we are as a group slightly smarter than average but obviously not too smart or we would probably be doing something better than posting here all the time. I know looks correlate with IQ and everything but if we were ugly and stupid we'd probably just be bluepillers or redpillers.
This is scary, I have such bad memory and I wonder how much of it is due to my inceldom and how worse it's going to get in the next few decades if I haven't roped by then.

Probably BELOW the average, around 90, because of the high number of ethnics.

Slightly higher than the normie average

you don't really need a high iq to be blackpilled. If you believe that looks, money, status and height play a big role in dating then you're blackpilled. If you're born without any of those then you're naturally gonna understand that.
Jfl the blackpill doesn't only pertain to dating you foooooool, it's pertains to life as a whole. You're low IQ if you think the blackpill only affects your dating life jfl.

very slightly above average

Only bluepilled niggas "believe".
It is a fact, so you know.

you have to keep in mind though, a lot of so called intellectuals are retards behind the scenes (soycord) and only post when they have ideas. dont let essays make u vote 120 or even 110 (110 is ok though)

Above avarage but that doesn't say much

i knew a guy who claimed genius level on forums and it turned out on soycord he couldnt do basic math and couldnt respond fast and when he did it was only focused on 1 area of intelligence

Jfl if you think this really proves your point :feelskek: this shows the sheer amount of fakecels there are on the forum. If you truly believe that the bp on pertains to your dating life, then you shouldn't be on this forum jfl
what the fuck do you mean the black pill doesn't only pertain on your dating life? I think you're using the black pill as a synonym for ugly. If you're meaning to say that being ugly affects your whole life then absolutely, nobody is disagreeing with that. But the black pill is a term that was created to refer to dating.

what the fuck do you mean the black pill doesn't only pertain on your dating life? I think you're using the black pill as a synonym for ugly. If you're meaning to say that being ugly affects your whole life then absolutely, nobody is disagreeing with that. But the black pill is a term that was created to refer to dating.
I think he is confusing blackpill with lookism.

100 maybe 90, wer are at best midwitts like most of population if not slighly under average

@KillNiggers

i knew a guy who claimed genius level on forums and it turned out on soycord he couldnt do basic math and couldnt respond fast and when he did it was only focused on 1 area of intelligence
he may have had bad social anxiety or something. Or have had trouble putting his thoughts in a line

he may have had bad social anxiety or something. Or have had trouble putting his thoughts in a line
I was friends with him so not a factor. The highlighted text is verbal iq related so that automatically excludes high non verbal (unless exceptional case which he isnt because mediocre at math). Also when he did write his thoughts they were very basic and when i challenged him he either didnt respond for a long time or said flawed things, he also contradicted himself often (another mediocre verbal iq sign and also indicative of mediocre working memory as he couldnt be consistent with numbers). I estimate his iq to be around 100-105

Last edited:
and he claimed 150+ at some point :feelshaha:

im noticing a pattern

even my dumb ass can do basic math, if he was high iq as he claimed he would do this without any problem

Besides i hate how society laughs ( even here ) at low iq's...it's just as genetical lottery as being born with good looks and overall good genetics.

Also when he did write his thoughts they were very basic and when i challenged him he either didnt respond for a long time or said flawed things, he also contradicted himself often (another low verbal iq sign and also indicative of low working memory as he couldnt be consistent with numbers).
ah that makes sense. I thought he was writing genius level essays so I thought there was another reason for it

and he claimed 150+ at some point :feelshaha:

im noticing a pattern
If he was 150+ IQ he wouldn't be on chinkcord to begin with. You can rule out every chinkcord user as not being above 130.

even my dumb ass can do basic math, if he was high iq as he claimed he would do this without any problem
depends on your definition for basic math. For me trigonometry is basic math. 90% of people don't know jack shit about trigonometry so I don't call people dumb for it

Besides i hate how society laughs ( even here ) at low iq's...it's just as genetical lottery as being born with good looks and overall good genetics.
I would never make fun of someone for being low iq but some low iq people are so obnoxious. They think they're always right, they're close minded and they always resort to insults on a argument. Once they start losing they start calling you stupid which is even more infuriating

depends on your definition for basic math. For me trigonometry is basic math. 90% of people don't know jack shit about trigonometry so I don't call people dumb for it
trygonometry isn't that it can be learned if you put some work on it

trygonometry isn't that it can be learned if you put some work on it
I agree, I believe 70% of the population can learn it if they try. But most people don't pay attention at school, especially when it comes to math.

Among the core beliefs of incel ideology is an understanding of society as a biologically stratified hierarchy wherein an individual’s place is determined primarily by physical characteristics.

I think your confusing inceldom with blackpill. Someone can be a incel and not be blackpilled and a blackpilled individual doesn't have to be an incel. Those terms are not synonymous unfortunately.

Last edited:
100 maybe 90, wer are at best midwitts like most of population if not slighly under average

@KillNiggers
Agreed. Even if you ignore the studies of looks being correlated with IQ, users on this site aren't any smarter than normies. There are more below average people here than above.