Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of wheat waffles?

What do you think of wheat waffles?

• Fakecel scum

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Based

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
He's a black pilled normie. His advice is great and all, but he's not an incel. Think he's dated a couple times as well.

He's a very smart normie who preaches the Gospel of the Blackpill (while also making money off it). I'd say he's a rare example of a blackpilled normie.

I watch his stuff from time to time.

He's a black pilled normie. His advice is great and all, but he's not an incel. Think he's dated a couple times as well.
at least he can imagine the pain of inceldom where bluepilled normies are just oblivious and give bullshit advice. still he life mogs all of us.

at least he can imagine the pain of inceldom where bluepilled normies are just oblivious and give bullshit advice. still he life mogs all of us.
He is truly empathetic.

He's a very smart normie who preaches the Gospel of the Blackpill (while also making money off it). I'd say he's a rare example of a blackpilled normie.

I watch his stuff from time to time.
He’s alright to watch but he’s a scam artist, just like that scamza fag. I feel bad for the people buying he’s courses.

He was an important part in my blackpilling but I haven't watched him in a loooong time

wheat is low testo inducing, so where his posts

He's an absolute Chad. Better than that dickhead fuck hamza. Hamza is a narcissistic, ego booster sigma ass piece of shit. I can't believe I fell for that cunt for a year. When I found wheat waffles I found the truth, reality what REALLY women wanted. No man can ever compete or reach this wheat waffles' greatness. He's hero for all humanity

He probably got blackpilled in his childhood and teens. He's ginger, gingers get bullied like fuck in the UK. It's a subhuman Irish trait.

He's had a girlfriend and he rated me a 3

He’s quite smart for a normfag I have to give him some credit for that.

Better than most so I'll take it.

I used to like him until he started selling courses