Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What do you think of Tim Pool?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm watching quite a few of his videos right now while posting on the forums. I completely agree with his opinions and his videos as a whole and I think he spreads :redpill: and :blackpill:.

He stood up for incels in one of his videos, so I'm okay with him.

attention whore faggot like any 'eceleb' 'content creator' 'youtuber' or whatever you call it. I mean I spend enough time on youtube myself but I haven't actually watched any of this guy's content. I feel as though I would more likely rather read whatever article he bases his video off of than hear his opinion about it.

He's a stupid bald fuck who lied saying he's a leftist which clearly he is not.

He's a stupid bald fuck who lied saying he's a leftist which clearly he is not.
As far as I can tell, he's a leftist who's one millimeter to the right of beliefs deemed acceptable by CNN/Reddit, so I guess he's public enemy #1 for the left now?

He stood up for incels in one of his videos, so I'm okay with him.
Same. Him and TheQuartering and Sargon all stood up for us too.(I know Sargon spilled some bluepilled nonsense to us, but at least he wasn't bashing us like that asshole Paul Joseph Watson) Anyway anyone who is at least neutral towards us is ok in my book.

Tim Pool is just another one of those attention seeking personalities on the interwebs. He is unintelligent, uneducated and if I´m not wrong hapa and bald.

He's okay, I suppose.

really? Im genuinely surprised

Ya. It was in his video on the percentage of sexless men. He was criticizing a feminist article that poked fun at this fact.

He, The big 3 LPers, and the skeptic community are the only sane liberals on the internet.

attention whore faggot like any 'eceleb' 'content creator' 'youtuber' or whatever you call it. I mean I spend enough time on youtube myself but I haven't actually watched any of this guy's content. I feel as though I would more likely rather read whatever article he bases his video off of than hear his opinion about it.
Its alright tbh, at least hes not against us.