Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of this type of music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
Trying to promote yourself I see :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Traps and raps are usually shit except for cartel songs

yung lean and bladee have a few ok songs

@Arescel unironically listens to this all day bcuz he is swede :feelskek:

Last edited:
Sounds like every other zoomercore trap song with shitty bass mix and some teenage faggot pretending to be singing.

Sounds like every other zoomercore trap song with shitty bass mix and some teenage faggot pretending to be singing.
No one could have described it better lmao I can't understand the brocels who like that egirls garbage

This and hyperpop are what normie alt kids are into nowadays. They also like pop punk now apparently. It’s all part of this new emo/ alt waves that’s being going on for the past two-three years.

This and hyperpop are what normie alt kids are into nowadays. They also like pop punk now apparently. It’s all part of this new emo/ alt waves that’s being going on for the past two-three years.
Yeah, they disgust me so much, but I guess it all has to do with the social context, that shitty culture is the opposite of us, all that urban shie

Traps and raps are usually shit except for cartel songs
It's even shittier, the only good thing about cartel songs is that the fucktards doing it will be either dead or in jail soon.

Your AVI is giga gay btw

I've come across so many songs like that, I actually lost track of their names and who they were produced by. Just to give you an idea of how "original" such songs are.

It's even shittier, the only good thing about cartel songs is that the fucktards doing it will be either dead or in jail soon.
Cope.

Cartel songs praise bravery and loyalty. What they do to the people is bad obviously but there's still some poetic beauty in their wars against other cartels and the state :feelsLSD:

Your AVI is giga gay btw
True, gonna change

tbh lean was way ahead of his time. a lot of rap sounds like this nowadays. He was doing this shit in 2013

Cartel songs praise bravery and loyalty. What they do to the people is bad obviously but there's still some poetic beauty in their wars against other cartels and the state :feelsLSD:
There's beauty in the fact that these fucktards are eradicating each other themselves indeed. :feelshaha:
Less dirty job for the state. :feelsokman: