Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of this niggas

HAPPY HONKLERWEEN

HAPPY HONKLERWEEN

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
I live supported housing for retarded adults and everyday support workers come to my apartment to help me, but only in theory.

They dont do shit and everything is zogged, even trying to converse with them is tough with vague answers and i always feel like im walking on eggshells with them.

They are all holes or low t fags btw, and one of the women said no touch policy jfl like i was even trying to touch her anyway

jfl at personality too they are all like talking to a wooden board

There was one cool guy but ofc the good ones are never to be seen

What a retarded bitch

So essentially it’s like group homes?

This home lacks any sense of community
That sucks. I know around here, retarded adults go in group homes and caretakers tend to them. We are talking about total retards here though, far dumber than you.

Consider yourself lucky. In my country if you dont work you die

They are all holes or low t fags btw, and one of the women said no touch policy jfl like i was even trying to touch her anyway
I find it funny how foids just always love to make sure you know your place as if you were ever going to do anything anyway. She just really needs to remind you that you are a beta male and that she's Chad Only.