Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of this incel posted on cucktear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j5giub/cant_be_honest_with_these_crazy_inkels_man/

He's not bad looking but he has that autistic sperglord look that isn't exactly popular among women. I'm not even going to read the comments because the stupidity of Cucktears always makes me rage but I bet they'll all say we're good looking mentalcels.
Do they really not understand that those who post on /r/incelselfie are going to be the better looking incels, mostly just looking for attention? Fucking retards.

Last edited:
Since when is calling a female what they are offensive?

Does nothing please cunts?

He is retarded, he use faceapp to smile instead of smilling with his mouth

He looks like your average school shooter.

poor hairline at young age = might as well be missing an eye

I dont know why women find it offensive to be called females. I thought we just stopped calling them bitches, hoes and tricks.

Mogs me but prolly still looks creepy to whores. The ones calling him cute in the comments are prolly giant whales or trannies.

Chads can call them "females" and still get their used pussies.

Does anyone gets offended when he is called a male? I don't give a fuck, that's what i am, there's nothing inherently offensive in that word, leftists get butthurt by it for some reason. Maybe i should just call them holes, i bet they will like better. Staying on the topic, his hairline is in very bad shape, he's fucked, definitely belongs here.

He's objectively ugly

Female is more accurate a term anyway, as it doesn't imply anything regarding age, unlike words like "girl" or "woman".

I didn't even know that "females" can be an offensive word.
Over for non englishmothertonguecels.

Female is more accurate a term anyway, as it doesn't imply anything regarding age, unlike words like "girl" or "woman".
They dislike that is has male in the title yet they get put first with FE.

Ugly but not criminally ugly.

Brutally mogs me, specially his eye area

I hate when foids tell, "oooooh, I would've match and talked to him if I were using onlayne dayteeng agaeen teehee it's just so happens my boyfriend jawmogs 99% of population teehee. He is sooo cuuuuuuute, it just so happens I have so much Chads on tinder and even if I didn't I'd still be Chad only teehee" like bitch if you ain't on tinder all day even if you're boyfriend gigachad you still searching for petachad.
foids will never tell you that you are unattractive
What women want is to do shit and not be held accountable for it
To behave like utter degenerates destroying society and to the fault to fall upon their victims.
Foids never tell the truth, they will just lie
That is what them whores do. That is who they are.

I hate when foids tell, "oooooh, I would've match and talked to him if I were using onlayne dayteeng agaeen teehee it's just so happens my boyfriend jawmogs 99% of population teehee. He is sooo cuuuuuuute, it just so happens I have so much Chads on tinder and even if I didn't I'd still be Chad only teehee" like bitch if you ain't on tinder all day even if you're boyfriend gigachad you still searching for petachad.
It shows how far up their asses they are when they say that

“I, the almighty woman who posts on a website for social outcasts on a subreddit dedicated to screenshotting what virgin men say on obscure internet forums, the literal pinnacle of humankind, would’ve given this lowly subhuman a chance”.

Low tier normie, mogs me to the moon and back.