Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of this incel meeting?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I like that this is becoming more common. It could be the beginning of something.

PD: A chadlet appears.

I like that this is becoming more common. It could be the beginning of something.

At least 4 normies and 1 fakecel in the picture but other than that it is nice that they are meeting and having fun.

lmao at the guy akatsukimaxxin

If that's the incelites or w/e it's not actual incels. They are actually making fun of us

Based and lold. That guy in the white hoodie would have been chad if he was tall ngl.

btw fake and gay

NkJC6F5.jpg

This picture looks much more believable as an actual meetup than that cucked inceltears-lite one. Wouldn’t be surprised to learn it was another fake tho :feelsugh:

HOLY SHIT THE DEATHNIC IN THE MIDDLE, AND THE TURBO MANLET WITH THE HOODIE. It's over for them.

They all look super short

OP, you fucking glownigger, stop posting about meetups.

Now those people will do more incels meeting.
Not because they care about it, only to make fun and mock it.

I sure hope that is fake and ghey because they look cringe tbh ngl.

You're overreacting.

I'm being paranoid and you're being naive.

There is no victory for either of us here.

Look at the thread by @NoCopeNoHope . There are arguments for and against meetups. His thread has a specific focus, but it applies to informal meetups as well.

I'm sorry for the guy in the middle...
looks "deeply fucked up in the head" according to my deep knowledge of psychology

Only the guy in the middle seems to be an actual incel, the rest are failed to midtier normies

Inb4 IT calls them hot even though they’re sub4

FBI honey pot.

Never go to any meeting. I can't stress this enough. If you value your own security and body integrity.
Remember that the corrupt, communist media, and foids are parading Incels around as internal terrorists.

And those bored guys in black suits love to kidnap people in the middle of the night, waterboard them, torture them.
Until they "confess" about a mass shooting that they "were organizing together".

The FBI gets to torture people.
The Jew Media gets their shekels.
Nothing gives more pleasure to a foid than seeing an Incel die.

Stay safe.
I don't see this happening. At least for now. Incels aren't a real issue for now in america and I don't see how politics would benefit from the media talking about us.

I don't see this happening. At least for now. Incels aren't a real issue for now in america and I don't see how politics would benefit from the media talking about us.

When you run out of "bad guys" you start inventing them. America creates its own enemies so they can look like the good guys (goys) relative to them. American foreign policy is a militaristic expression of the Hegelian dialectic.

Every single goat and camel fucking sand nigger who takes up arms or straps a bomb to himself in the name of destroying the West/Israel is the result of America and Israel being assholes. It's not like these fucking bedoons wake up one day and decide that "they hate American freedoms."

If incels are evaluated to be convenient patsies, you can bet your ass that his hysterical hyperbole won't be too far off from the truth.

Sorry for taking a fat political shit here, but it's relevant.

Lol I have that same yellow top

When you run out of "bad guys" you start inventing them. America creates its own enemies so they can look like the good guys (goys) relative to them. American foreign policy is a militaristic expression of the Hegelian dialectic.

Every single goat and camel fucking sand nigger who takes up arms or straps a bomb to himself in the name of destroying the West/Israel is the result of America and Israel being assholes. It's not like these fucking bedoons wake up one day and decide that "they hate American freedoms."

If incels are evaluated to be convenient patsies, you can bet your ass that his hysterical hyperbole won't be too far off from the truth.

Sorry for taking a fat political shit here, but it's relevant.
Well, I think I begin to understand why you are so upset with my posts. I'm sorry. What you say makes sense, although I believe there will still be time for us to be persecuted in that way.

Everyone besides the guy in the middle mogs me because white

I think they are my height

Only the guy in the middle seems to be an actual incel, the rest are failed to midtier normies
Most of them would not get matches on Tinder