Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of the viral "New Guy" meme

Do you side with new guy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I side with the foid tbh (jfl)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't side with either

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • We need to Blackpill him

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
5a1

It's been popping up quite a bit around the internet, so I thought I'd get the forum's opinion.

I side with the bald guy but he seems a bit bluepilled.

Seems like a decent guy but he needs to realize that women don't feel empathy for anything except for maybe chad and even then their are exceptions.

Most people side with the dude. Or side with the dude but are like "Haha nice straw woman, toothpastehairs aren't really like that." Or have forgotten about this comic.

I have as of recently embraced pacifism.
I want to help others, even if discrimininly.

I side with the foid. Being brutally money mogged by trust fund niggers is very traumatizing

I have as of recently embraced pacifism.
I want to help others, even if discrimininly.
CUCK :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:. JFL at helping people who will never help you.

You have no originality of thought, all your opinions are ones that the community shat out in your empty head.
??? Keep lying to yourself boyo. Extremely untrue statement you randomly pulled out of your ass because you have no arguments. Not surprising because this is coming from the same faggot that unironically believes in BBC propaganda.
Did you not read "discriminantly" or are you willingly retarded?
Does it matter? You still want to help people that don't want to help you and don't give a shit about you. Thats cucked whether you like it or not.

Does it matter? You still want to help people that don't want to help you and don't give a shit about you. Thats cucked whether you like it or not.
It's like you read it,but your brain just went into autism mode and you forgot what you read 2 seconds prior.
??? Keep lying to yourself boyo. Extremely untrue statement you randomly pulled out of your ass because you have no arguments. Not surprising because this is coming from the same faggot that unironically believes in BBC propaganda.
Keep crying for BBC LAW and please fuck a couple white women while you're at it

It's like you read it,but your brain just went into autism mode and you forgot what you read 2 seconds prior.

Keep crying for BBC LAW and please fuck a couple white women while you're at it
You're the one who was crying about me calling you a cuck JFL and now you're trying to turn the tables. Not gonna work, kid :feelskek:. You still have no argument.

You're the one who was crying about me calling you a cuck JFL and now you're trying to turn the tables. Not gonna work, kid :feelskek:. You still have no argument.
go bull some white soyboy with your massive black cock

Never even heard of it

I can argue,it's 5am and I just came back home,gonna sleep,will probably continue this tomorrow,if your not busy larping about your BBC genes

go bull some white soyboy with your massive black cock
How about you go fuck some ethnic whore mr. 190cm "tallcel" "whitecel" :lul::lul::lul:

Calling it now, inb4 mods ask us to take it to PMs. We probably should tbh.

I can argue,it's 5am and I just came back home,gonna sleep,will probably continue this tomorrow,if your not busy larping about your BBC genes
I never claimed to have BBC (Big Black Cock) genes. Lmao are you addicted to lying about me or something? I didn't expect a pathetic cumskin like you to go that low.

Last edited: