Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of the punisher skull?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
301-3014146_the-punisher-logo-wallpaper-punisher-skull-png.jpg

I've been thinking about getting a punisher skull patch off ebay, maybe even a decepticon symbol patch.
I know that the creator of the punisher is a total woke cuck who hates the punisher skull being used by cops and military, because apparently the skull is meant to be a symbol of a fail system or some pretentious shit like that.

If the skull is a symbol of a failed system, it would make sense for someone like me, a man who was failed by his parents, society and his schools and college to wear it.

It is cool, but a bit too try-hard edgy.

Oh wow, I bet that tattoo would make you feel super cool and edgy

It is cool, but a bit too try-hard edgy.
I don't buy or wear merchandise tbh.
Wearing a shirt or piece of clothing with your favourite thing on it just screams consoomer soyfanfag to me.
I cringe so hard when I see normies wearing dick & shorty shirts.
I like the punisher skull and decepticon symbols because they both look mean.

Cool but not as cool as the SS totenkopf imo
440px 3rd SS Division Logo

Punisher one prob looks more menacing though

Last edited:
edgy 2000s emo drip

The punisher skull is pretty much a pissed off skull with its bottom jaw missing.
That SS skull looks a little happy tbh.
you will look like a fag wearing that with your purple flower shirt

This skill is usually used by masculinity copers who try to seem masculine and edgy. The SS skull is way cooler

What are you planning to put the patch on?

I don't think any normie is gonna think much of it since it's just a patch, might not even notice it, so you're good. At worst they might think it's corny or edgy

Death of the author makes sense in this instance. Or have Ennis write for Punisher again.

Death of the author makes sense in this instance. Or have Ennis write for Punisher again.
I think the same faggot who complained about the cops and military using the punisher skull also complained about men not watching that shitty harly quinn movie.
Despite the people behind that movie telling men not to watch it ffs! :feelshaha:

I think the same faggot who complained about the cops and military using the punisher skull also complained about men not watching that shitty harly quinn movie.
Despite the people behind that movie telling men not to watch it ffs! :feelshaha:
There hasn't been a good comics accurate and faithful Punisher depiction for decades. I'd rather watch the 2004 one again over any of the MCU schlock.

I've been thinking about getting a punisher skull patch off ebay, maybe even a decepticon symbol patch.
I know that the creator of the punisher is a total woke cuck who hates the punisher skull being used by cops and military, because apparently the skull is meant to be a symbol of a fail system or some pretentious shit like that.
mogs me

Problem with killing your rogues is that comics doesn't allow certain villains to die so Punisher can't accomplish much aside from killing nameless mooks.
pretty much why writers decided that heroes have a no kill rule

My early motorcycle looking bike had one on the air filter... The teeth part was the intake....

It was cool looking...

Get a t shirt with adam lanzas face on it instead, or cho's

1C6743123-130402-lanza-id-445p.jpg

55311cbdd8d6a8f22847db69feb462d9

i`m literally wearing a T shirt with the Punisher skull on it rn :feelskek:

The Punisher is an actual hero people call him an anti hero but look at it this way with Heroes like Spiderman and Batman their villains always escape from prison only to just go out and commit more crime Frank makes sure his villains or just general criminals commit the last crime they ever will
Great show btw
the punisher marvel GIF by NETFLIX

The Punisher is an actual hero people call him an anti hero but look at it this way with Heroes like Spiderman and Batman their villains always escape from prison only to just go out and commit more crime Frank makes sure his villains or just general criminals commit the last crime they ever will
Great show btw
the punisher marvel GIF by NETFLIX
Don't give a fuck for spiderfag, but with batman, yeah, i agree.
One of the reasons i hate the joker, aside from him being overused, despite batman having much more better villains, is because batman will never kill him.
Realistically, the state would place joker and maybe some of batmans other villains in a maximum security prison and have them on death row, not in a mental hospital.
We don't incarcerate dangerous criminals in mental hospitals irl

Last edited:
Don't give a fuck for spiderfag, but with batman, yeah, i agree.
One of the reasons i hate the joker, aside from him being overused, despite batman having much more better villains, is because batman will never kill him.
Realistically, the state would place joker and maybe some of batmans other villains in a maximum security prison and have them on death row, not in a mental hospital.
We don't incarcerate dangerous criminals in mental hospitals irl
It`s my opinion Batman really isn`t a great hero he could just kill Joker and save so many lives forever

It`s my opinion Batman really isn`t a great hero he could just kill Joker and save so many lives forever
I'm not too keen on the idea of making batman more of a heroric kind of character tbh.
People complain that he's gruff, edgy and too dark, but thats the point, he was always intended to be the opposite of superman.
Batman working with the police is something I don't like either, because again, it makes batman look more of a good guy, and not as his own independent vigilante, working outside the law.
And it makes the police look useless and dependent on batman.
Which they are but commissioner Gordons whole character is him trying to fight crime while working in a corrupt police force.

I have heard that daredevil is a pretty violent antihero who threats, scares and even tortures criminals to get confessions or information, and people have compared him to batman.

I'm not too keen on the idea of making batman more of a heroric kind of character tbh.
People complain that he's gruff, edgy and too dark, but thats the point, he was always intended to be the opposite of superman.
Batman working with the police is something I don't like either, because again, it makes batman look more of a good guy, and not as his own independent vigilante, working outside the law.
And it makes the police look useless and dependent on batman.
Which they are but commissioner Gordons whole character is him trying to fight crime while working in a corrupt police force.

I have heard that daredevil is a pretty violent antihero who threats, scares and even tortures criminals to get confessions or information, and people have compared him to batman.
Yeah Daredevil is great sorta close to Batman but he is his own thing He doesn`t kill but he does torture for information etc His Show is so fucking good i`ve seen all of it twice

Yeah Daredevil is great sorta close to Batman but he is his own thing He doesn`t kill but he does torture for information etc His Show is so fucking good i`ve seen all of it twice
i think Daredevil is a way cooler name than Batman tbh.
It's just Bat, and then man at the end, not very cool or creative tbh.
Btw, have you ever seen what Daredevils original costume looked like?

images

images
And there was a golden age superhero also called Daredevil that pre-dates the mavel daredevil?

800px-Daredevil_Battles_Hitler_cover_-_number_1.jpg

He's the guy on the right in the half red and half blue costume.

Its cool

images
Yes the Yellow one i`m more of a fan of the Frank miller daredevil comics and costume

Yes the Yellow one i`m more of a fan of the Frank miller daredevil comics and costume
Frank miller is/was a pretty big cuck weren't he?
I saw a letter he wrote to marvel when he was younger thanking them for creating strong independent foid characters.

Frank miller is/was a pretty big cuck weren't he?
I saw a letter he wrote to marvel when he was younger thanking them for creating strong independent foid characters.
i`m not sure about his background only his comics

Socially acceptable version of the totenkopf