Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of the old .is ranking system?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
ezgif-4-6e36953c05.gif

I like that it went up to 30k posts rather than the 10k we have now. It would give us more to work towards in terms of postmaxxing goals. 10k posts seems nearly too easy to hit especially with sewERposting. Look at how many 2024cels have hit paragon within only a couple months of being on here. It feels like there's nearly too many paragons and it doesn't really feel that special anymore.

All of these removed rank colours seem to be still accessible and multiple different users have been handed out the obscure and enlightened ones though I've never seen anyone with the transcendental one before so I'm not sure if that one still exists. I'm not sure why it was changed in the first place but I will say that paragon looks much better as the top rank compared to enlightened.

I do like it better

i mostly don't give a shit, but it feels weird having 2024cels hit paragon when i barely have 3k posts lmao

They also removed some cool looking titles

@Master @Fat Link statement ?

i mostly don't give a shit, but it feels weird having 2024cels hit paragon when i barely have 3k posts lmao
Join date > Post count anyway

Idk I worked pretty hard to hit paragon. :fuk:

@Fat Link @Master why did you niggas get rid of it?

Should come back.

ezgif-4-6e36953c05.gif

I like that it went up to 30k posts rather than the 10k we have now. It would give us more to work towards in terms of postmaxxing goals. 10k posts seems nearly too easy to hit especially with sewERposting. Look at how many 2024cels have hit paragon within only a couple months of being on here. It feels like there's nearly too many paragons and it doesn't really feel that special anymore.

All of these removed rank colours seem to be still accessible and multiple different users have been handed out the obscure and enlightened ones though I've never seen anyone with the transcendental one before so I'm not sure if that one still exists. I'm not sure why it was changed in the first place but I will say that paragon looks much better as the top rank compared to enlightened.
Bring it back

this, i see 2024cels who registered 3 months ago meanwhile ive been here for almost a year and half and i am like 2,000 posts away from paragon.

Better than the current one

Was cooler imo

ezgif-4-6e36953c05.gif

It was shit. Only giga spam trannys got the highest ranks. Just look at how long I’ve been here and how much I’ve posted compared to the required 30k.

I rather the old one. It took me long time to get 10k but now there is no more rank colour increase to get.

ezgif-4-6e36953c05.gif

Way better, @Master why not add back

It was shit. Only giga spam trannys got the highest ranks. Just look at how long I’ve been here and how much I’ve posted compared to the required 30k.
You mean spamGODS

I rather the old one. It took me long time to get 10k but now there is no more rank colour increase to get.
Yeah I'd rather have more to work towards