Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of the colour purple? (I don't mean the shitty book)

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I mean the actual colour purple itself.
Purple is one of my favourite colours tbh, but normies seem to view it as a fag or feminine colour.
Despite the fact that purple was a colour associated with mystery, power, luxury and royalty.

Seriously, theres a page on tvtropes detailing on how purple is often associated with powerful characters.

Purple is also associated with villain characters too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GatKvAv4eyg

I'm wearing a purple sweater right now but i always thought it was blue, found out last year it was purple. I'm color blind.

I'm wearing a purple sweater right now but i always thought it was blue, found out last year it was purple. I'm color blind.
I got these gloves and this scarf off ebay last week.
s-l1600.webp
1e1d4a89-021e-40f5-a74a-c9a12cf7fec5.jpg

very nostalgic why do faggots keep reminding me of a specific character :feelsbadman:

Purple is my favorite color.

I love it so much

I like purple too (altho tbf I like most most colors). Are there really people out there hating basic colors?
Purple is also associated with villain characters too.
now that you mention it

I really like purple and I dont care if faggots like it. (but hoping they dont)

I like bright orange that way.

I like purple too (altho tbf I like most most colors). Are there really people out there hating basic colors?

now that you mention it
me
I don't like purples and oranges

I really like purple and I dont care if faggots like it. (but hoping they dont)
Normies associate purple with foids and fags for some reason.

Because they’re villains :feelsthink:
Last year, I was out for a walk during the summer evening and I was wearing a purple and black flannel shirt.
I walked pass this normfag who was with his parents and when I did, I heard him say "he got that from his mum.".
Fucking cunt, and these guys love to boast and brag on how their so tolerant, understanding and non-judgemental of others too!
I don't have that shirt anymore, I through it away some time later.

Last year, I was out for a walk during the summer evening and I was wearing a purple and black flannel shirt.
I walked pass this normfag who was with his parents and when I did, I heard him say "he got that from his mum.".
Fucking cunt, and these guys love to boast and brag on how their so tolerant, understanding and non-judgemental of others too!
I don't have that shirt anymore, I through it away some time later.
Why did you decide to stop wearing it? I'm sure the shirt was beautiful. And don't give a damn about what the random bastard says.

Why did you decide to stop wearing it? I'm sure the shirt was beautiful. And don't give a damn about what the random bastard says.
I didn't throw it away because of what that cocksucker said, at the time, I was getting rid of some clothes that I fell out of favour with.
And that shirt was one of them.
I do kinda wish I kept it though, its out of stock on the site I got it from.

I didn't throw it away because of what that cocksucker said, at the time, I was getting rid of some clothes that I fell out of favour with.
And that shirt was one of them.
I do kinda wish I kept it though, its out of stock on the site I got it from.
I'm sorry I misunderstood you at first. Then everything is clear. I just don't like to throw away my things, I wear them to the last tho.

Curious. If I may ask then, why keep your current username color as orange?
Because it displays my rank correctly (each colour for a specific rank u gain as ur number of posts here increases)

I will make it my life's goal to piss on all copies of the color purple and to kill a mocking bird

Purple is a great color. Probably my second favorite. Also some of my favorite characters have purple color schemes, like Illya and Kyoko.
01e

It's a goth colour
Prefer turquoise

Because it displays my rank correctly (each colour for a specific rank u gain as ur number of posts here increases)
fair enough. In that case good luck getting to 4000 posts boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back