Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of summer? Suifuel or cope?

Permafrost

Permafrost

Recruit
★★★★★
What is worst? Having it all covered up in winter or flaunted at you in high cut jean shorts and crop tops and bikinis wherever you go? At least in my part of the woods the latest trend is shorts that are so tight you can see the contours of the mons pubis. I actually perfer jean shorts because those super tight ones are prone to cause yeast infections I have heared, especially when they are made of syntetic materials that don't breath.

Such abundance. So far ut of reach. How do you deal with it? Do you go to the beach and spy on them like me or do you stay indoors and avoid it? See it as a positive or just growl with hate every time they walk by with a Chad's arm around their waist?

Sometimes I like to walk around in the forest or other secluded areas in the summer, but I hate everything else about the season. Seeing normies is pretty bad, and attractive foids are the worst, it's a combination of suicidefuel and sexual frustration all in one.

summer is pure suifuel

could not care less foh me detained

I like the summer. The warm weather and sunshine improves my mood and seeing Girls in short clothes at least makes it easier to fap

Summer is awful. Temperatures should never raise above 20C.
It's torture for me.

Though, you beeing a permafrost I could understand if you didn't like the summer and fear to thaw.

Though, you beeing a permafrost I could understand if you didn't like the summer and fear to thaw.

When one is alone, one can be ice cold even in the worst heatwave.

I have grown to really like the summer and all its bitter sweetness. I just imagied there are others in here who would feel differently.

Suifuel in the daytime and nighttime when sleeping. Around 7pm to 9pm is alright for walking in empty areas.

It's 110 degrees outside and I'm going insane.

I like the summer. The warm weather and sunshine improves my mood and seeing Girls in short clothes at least makes it easier to fap
Exactly my thoughts.

I like winter summer makes me too sweaty

idk i think both summer and winter is sui fuel and life fuel ( aka pro and cons)

summer = cons - ts hot af and dealing with that and all of the mental pain with inceldom is pure sui fuel
pros - seeing femoids in light clothing :))))'

winter - pros - its not hot, and can warm up with bed

cons - no femoid to hug and keep warm

rapefuel and suifuel coz of the heat

I hate it now because I have no reason to leave my house. It used to be my favorite season.

I like it when I dont have school

I like summer, except for the people in it. Getting worse every single day. It certainly is a FUEL.

Cope unless I have to work outside. I'm too autistic to handle heat and direct sunlight.