Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of Stacy only Volcels on .is

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I personally think they’re very based and black pilled and only want the best genetic quality of foids but are deprived of it due the hypergamous nature of the evil femoids.

Every foid is a stacy - Saint Hamudi

I am gigaStacey only

They are hypergamous as well, aren't they?

Even though I love Stacies and would feel privileged to marry and impregnate one, I don't have this as my life goal. An average woman is enough for me as long as she isn't cheating.

nordic gigastacy or death

It doesn't matter if you're this or that only, if you're truly a subhuman you get nothing

I mean people are supposed to get with their looksmatch.

And there are guys that can't get their looksmatch so they are incels.

If you get with someone thats not your looksmatch, ur gona have ugly children and its gona feel unnatural.

Turtles get with turtles, Rabbits get with rabbits, etc.

So if a dog chad can't find a dog stacy, cuz they are all stuck up gold diggers,
then he is an incel.

They are hypergamous as well, aren't they?

Even though I love Stacies and would feel privileged to marry and impregnate one, I don't have this as my life goal. An average woman is enough for me as long as she isn't cheating.
But they hate women so they're based

Being stacy only is hypocritical. It's also being hypergamous, which is something heavily hated by incels and one of the main problems is society.

People should get with their looksmatch. Foid self-delusion and hypergamy is destroying the world.

I personally think they’re very based and black pilled and only want the best genetic quality of foids but are deprived of it due the hypergamous nature of the evil femoids.
Volcels gonna volcel n shiet, mang

based. if you can get a femcel. u can get a Stacy. their standards are the same
I don't think that's true. When I mask fished foids I got a really ugly Ethiopian foid to like me but the other girls didn't like me. All the beckies and stacies treated me normally and expressed no interest in me.