Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of spirituality?

Britbong.Belgrade

Britbong.Belgrade

Officer
★★★★
https://incels.in/index.php?threads/advice-from-lucifer-on-how-i-can-become-more-powerful.58065/

I was lurking on .in and stumbled across this thread.

This got me thinking about spirituality and demonology. I might make an account there to learn more about that stuff. There was a user here who was into that shit, but his account got deleted for some reason. He used to make threads on stuff like this.

Are there any other brocels who are into spirituality and the occult now?

Good. Everyone deserves to cope however they want. But I only can respect people who act on their spirituality and not are low-tier niggers larping as religiuos or spiritiual, no, consequent people with their belief or fuck off.

Spirituality is a good cope

IMO people can call me a retard but I think there's a reason why the rich ruling elite and the Kabbalah Cabal is so into occult, and that is because it does have power. I don't believe it has direct power as in some spirits will give you this power, but I think rituals, concentration and effort can increase certain neurotransmitters that correlate with social status. I know this sounds completely cray cray but let a nigga cook

Subliminalmaxxing is genuinely one of my favorite copes and I'm really gonna go down the rabbit hole of "witchcraft" to figure how to get more power, because there's a real thing to it

.club is full of schizos who lost their mind due to decades of inceldom, dont take what users like LordGoro or UncleSpertz say too serious

.club is full of schizos who lost their mind due to decades of inceldom, dont take what users like LordGoro or UncleSpertz say too serious
LordGoro is 53, how old is UncleSpertz? Who's the oldest user here?

No idea

@Emba is over 60 years old
Hai!

I did occult stuffing the 80s. When to the "school of metaphysics" and was a Rosicrucian too.

Huna is the best stuff.

Basically, you charge up with chi and see the desired outcome as already existing.

Our world is much like a slower type of dream realm. (Not a globe, a realm)

https://incels.in/index.php?threads/advice-from-lucifer-on-how-i-can-become-more-powerful.58065/

I was lurking on .in and stumbled across this thread.

This got me thinking about spirituality and demonology. I might make an account there to learn more about that stuff. There was a user here who was into that shit, but his account got deleted for some reason. He used to make threads on stuff like this.

Are there any other brocels who are into spirituality and the occult now?

Spirituality is. And it is not a "cope" when it's the intersection point of science (quantum physics) and spiritual variants of many religions.

Matter is energy. Energy can't be created or destroyed.

The Bible says in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.

Word = vibration = energy.

God = energy. The infinite. Now eastern religions view God as just an impersonal force while Abrahamic religions view God as a king. A father figure.

Maybe He is both? I don't know...