Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of Sigmund Freud?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Don't care about him..

He is no Nietzsche

He is the reason we are here. He is the one who pushed the idea that to "repress" our animal urges creates pathology so we must "liberate" society from pesky things like morality or self-control. Hence, what you see happening all around you today. And if you are wondering why we are being pressured to feed hormones to little kids and have them twerk in front of crowds like with Desmond is Amazing, look up people like Wilhelm Reich, who took Freud's ideas to their logical conclusion and is the father of modern degeneracy, including female hypergamy.

Last edited:
He is the reason we are here. He is the one who pushed the idea that to "repress" our animal urges creates pathology so we must "liberate" society from pesky things like morality or self-control. Hence, what you see happening all around you today. And if you are wondering why we are being pressured to feed hormones to little kids and have them twerk in front of crowds like with Desmond is Amazing, look up people like Wilhelm Reich, who took Freud's ideas to their logical conclusion and is the father of modern degeneracy, including female hypergamy.

Good observation. I will look into Wilhelm Reichs work!

Did you read any books of Reich?
I guess you are referring to this work > "The Sexual Revolution"

Dude was based tbh human nature is driven by sexual instinct

He invented the method of psychoanalysis and the modern talk therapy you see today on the couch, using present thoughts and feelings to connect to the past and derive the meaning of thoughts.

He also was a major degenerate, who pushed sexual degeneracy in his many studies and he himself was obsessed with the idea of sex.

Like Opus132 said
So, in short, I hate the guy and his work. Though some of his work is actually quite funny to read.

Freud quote

Dude was based tbh human nature is driven by sexual instinct

It's not. it only became that after Reich's ideas got implemented on society as a whole, and you yourself and everyone else living today is a product of his "education".

He is the father of sex, love and rock and roll, and the main cause of female hypergamy and inceldom.
Did you read any books of Reich?
I guess you are referring to this work > "The Sexual Revolution"

I tried reading but got bored half-way through. Once i got the gist of what he was trying to say i didn't feel the need to read more.

Last edited:
It's not. it only became that after Reich's ideas got implemented on society as a whole, and you yourself and everyone else living today is a product of his "education".

He is the father of sex, love and rock and roll, and the main cause of female hypergamy and inceldom.

I tried reading but got bored half-way through. Once i got the gist of what he was trying to say i didn't feel the need to read more.
I've heard about this dude as well. Didn't read his book but it seems like the jews used his persona to manipulate society on a large scale.

More interesting Carl Gustav Jung

Dude was a cuck
Psychology is one of the biggest modern day lies that everyone believes in

“I can tell how your gonna think and act before you do” JFL

Freud was a homo obsessed with shoving things up his ass!

Penis envy gigabrain high IQ kek.

I took a sociology course in university (95% of the class was girls), and everyone hated Freud so much. We were taught about how awful a sexist human being he was. Though I can't say I know much about him besides the Sam O'Nella Academy video.

he was ahead of his time

Low IQ depraved swindler, responsible for creating a faux-scientific basis for normalizing degeneracy among the goyim.

His theories are mostly retarded ngl. Puts way too much emphasis on sex than is necessary and seems to project his degenerate nature onto everyone else.

Last time I heard of him was in a criminology class back in high school.

(((Wilhelm Reich))) by the way.

Last time I heard of him was in a criminology class back in high school.

Moggs me.

Wasn't he the guy that highlighted "penis envy"

Yes. But is not it funny that it is actually the other way around? Actually, men want to be females, specially nowadays.

They were part of it but i'd like to address the fact that birth control was created roughly around the same time when the sexual revolution actually happened tbh

He was probably a pedophile.

He's a faggot and his theories are shit.

I enjoy his ideas.
I have his book on psycho analysis.I'd recommend it,it's a good read.

Sigmund Fraud

I don't know too much about him

Last edited: