Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of .org?

Pretty gay ngl

who is your account there

Self improvement forum for rich kids whose growth plates are still open. Otherwise it's a mogging showroom for chads and a dump for redpilled incels.

Never used it. Took one look at the site and decided it wasn't worth my while

There is some good stuff there but it's full of niggas with big egos flexing there genetics

Retarded version of .is

'Chads' who think they are chads but are really incels in denial.

The most retarded place on the internet. Even worse than Reddit.

LGBTQ+ website

Very homosexual

im 50 posts graynigger on looksmax it just gets boring really quickly

I was there since 2019
the forum is now riddled with narcy teenagers who think chew, mew and do dumb ass shit instead of looksmaxxing.

Chads chads and chads

I made an account to get an honest rating, got rated subhuman of course. I don't see the point of browsing that forum as an incel because you're getting mogged constantly and it's just gonna make you want to rope.

For white youth who wants an alt style, now that goths and punks are out of vogue there is the looksmaxxing le blackpill le doomer aesthetic to make the not so special kids and teens feel special.

I also would like to slit the throat of all active posters on there but that's a matter of personal taste