Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you think of niggers?

They are everywhere, They litter, And movies now hate men including diversity hire and everything is now BS including all my favourite gaming franchises and there is women in battlefield V ruining my opression and black german women in cod WW2 multiplayer, Everything is just bs and makes me more racist the more historically inaccurate this shit is.

@DeliriousMerchant i now understand why you worship japan lmaoooo

youre such an inferior 80iq black shit

I like black people

I don't like niggers tho

Their women are hot. Would ascend with ghettowhores, probably. The men are apes and should be enslaved again by the white man.

They all should be genocided or at least castrated like dogs.

I try not to think about them.

Not a big fan, to say the least.

And as always, exceptions prove the general rule.

I hate that niggers always be like: "where da x-race women at"

If they could stick to their own women, I would not have a problem with them. They are just out there to blacken every race with their subhuman dna

America’s original sin

@DeliriousMerchant i now understand why you worship japan lmaoooo

youre such an inferior 80iq black shit
We always make fun of people for being low iq but intelligence is what ruined humans and what caused Incels

I hate them. I dont for care blacks or Africans or niggers they need to be genocide already :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
i don't like niggers, srsly why should I?
they don't share my culture or history and they hate my culture and history.
I don't see them as my brothers or sisters.

niggers are human trash that deserve to be taken out and shot like the dirty dogs they are.

the only niggers i can stand are the blackcels since we all got throw into this shitty corner regardless.

Depends on the individual. Most niggers are generally shitty people, but there are a few good apples out there.