Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of mass shootings?

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
Express yourself without brakes

Last edited:
american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

:feelsLSD:Nice try fed. Maybe try glowing harder next time.

Last edited:
Why are federal agents so retarded?

Depends. Some are complete fiction; others are Fed-controlled. And the rare few that are real aren't always based. Not the people who need to be targeted. The bankers are in charge of all this freak show. Killing the common sheep does nothing to hurt the shepherds.

Depends on the reason and the target

its bad, officer

.is doesnt approve any shootings, officer

I do not support them.

I think about this meme.
1638413056485-png.540491

Good morning to fedcels :feelsYall:

JoinedAug 27, 2021Posts70

They are so bad, officer

There arent many things on this planet that are more based than social outcasts going ER

>70 posts
>muh mass shootings
Nigga, how badly did you fuck up in life to be asking such stupid questions without putting in any effort?
Like... you're no fed, they at least know about Fight Club and they've probably got at least 1K posts. So that means that you're an IT tranny. Lol. Hope you like doing free work!

>70 posts
>muh mass shootings
Nigga, how badly did you fuck up in life to be asking such stupid questions without putting in any effort?
Like... you're no fed, they at least know about Fight Club and they've probably got at least 1K posts. So that means that you're an IT tranny. Lol. Hope you like doing free work!
Lol, if this isn't a fed, it makes this post hilarious.

No guys, I'm not IT or a fed. I'm just a low iq incel with major mental and learning problems. I'm sorry if I bothered you

No guys, I'm not IT or a fed. I'm just a low iq incel with major mental and learning problems. I'm sorry if I bothered you
Yea sure

I think they are bad officer :forcedsmile:

It frightened me into quitting being a Catholic