Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of looksmax.org

yeah

• Total voters
X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
collection of many normies plus the occasional chad sprinkled in, tie that in with copious amounts of redpill and bluepill and some looks theory and you literally have a super diluted form of the blackpill.

Self improvement is cringe. Dislike

I've only been on it a few times so I can't speak much about the members on there but the few surgerymaxxing threads I saw on there seemed to have pretty good info. It's one of the main reason's I got braces and have a appointment for jaw surgery.

Idc about self improvement or surgerymaxxing in the form a forum, but the fact that it's plagued with nothing but chadlites and normies makes it extremely unfun and unrelatable.
Aside from that the info and content there are pretty good, prolly better than every self-improvement site you'll ever find.

Idc about self improvement or surgerymaxxing in the form a forum, but the fact that it's plagued with nothing but chadlites and normies makes it extremely unfun and unrelatable.
Aside from that the info and content there are pretty good, prolly better than every self-improvement site you'll ever find.
this

its ok
theres a lot of normies there though

i’ve never been to the site, but i assume there’s a lot of high tier normies or chadlites on there

not a fan of looksmaxxing. shit takes too much effort

I cannot stand the place. The fact half the userbase mogs me immensely is unbearable. It's blackpilled for sure and a good resource if you're a normie and above but the difference is just too fucking much.

Last edited:
As an incel, I have no idea what the hell I would do there.

stop bumping this shitty thread

I have been on it a couple times and I don't really like it, the users are annoying and it's filled with blue pillers and foids.

I am literally a 0/10 so why would I be on that site

Bunch of bullies and braggers.
Like you have a good chin what's there to brag about it? It's not like you worked your way up to a good chin. It was all handed over to you by your genetics. I don't see why would anyone brag about this.

It's similar to a rich kid bragging about his dads wealth.

I tend to stay away from such idiots.

It’s a bunch of fucking faggots. You could post a picture of a 9/10 chad or that guy who slayed in SEA and they’d still say it’s over for him

any community that allows foids is a shithole.

Bunch of bullies and braggers.
Like you have a good chin what's there to brag about it? It's not like you worked your way up to a good chin. It was all handed over to you by your genetics. I don't see why would anyone brag about this.

It's similar to a rich kid bragging about his dads wealth.

I tend to stay away from such idiots.
i've heard this sentiment before and agree 100%

Shithole site

it's a banned from .co graveyard

Cucked.
Just like all the failed psl forums made for simp manginas galore, or worse.
Possible transitioning degenerates.

I cannot stand the place. The fact half the userbase mogs me immensely is unbearable. It's blackpilled for sure and a good resource if you're a normie and above but the difference is just too fucking much.
The site is failed narcissists. They are no better looking than the posters here yet they think they are chadlites.

God-tier forum. Sergeant completely owned and dethroned Lookism.net, JFL.

Last edited:
Very true, they have great looksmaxxing tips but it’s not exactly my crowd of people. I like the users here because most are KHHV’s.

It’s a bunch of fucking faggots. You could post a picture of a 9/10 chad or that guy who slayed in SEA and they’d still say it’s over for him
for once in my life I agree with The Shitting Overlord

Like I said in the past, the forum is mostly a bunch of failed narcissists putting each other down. I remember someone even printed this comment of mine there and they themselves were agreeing.

Forums like lookism and looksmax are a good example as to why the no brag and no persecution rules are necessary.