Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of ethnics living in the west

What do you think of ethnics living in white countries?

• They should all be deported

• Only the hard-working ones should stay, the rest should go away

• Only those who are willing to assimilate should stay, the rest should go away

• Only certain ethnics should stay (indicate which ones)

• I don't give a shit

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am an ethnic and live in Germany. I plan to leave this country in a few years. I think all sub 8 ethnics who live in white countries should leave them.

I like living in USA as a shitskin. The only race I hate is White Women

I don’t agree with it but it’s not the ethnics fault that (((they))) go to war against their countries, kill hundreds of thousands and make millions lose their homes.

This is all the fault of the Jew.

They come here for economic reasons. If their countries would be stable they could be with their own people and their own culture in their countries. Multiculturalism is shit but that doesn't mean we can't live besides each other in peace.

Inceldom and the "ethnic problem" changed my view on other races a lot.

I am an ethnic living in Canada, I think I should be put to death.

They come here for economic reasons. If their countries would be stable they could be with their own people and their own culture in their countries. Multiculturalism is shit but that doesn't mean we can't live besides each other in peace.

Inceldom and the "ethnic problem" changed my view on other races a lot.
I used to have lots of ethnic classmates (Vietnamese, Arab, Turk) at school. Since we were all outsiders they tended to treat me somewhat better than the popular white kids. Being an ugly male made me constantly subject to endless inferiority complex so that I never even had the energy to be racist towards them.

I admit that I used to feel a bit resentful towards white women with ethnic boyfriends but soon I realized that they almost only dated the attractive ones, and I have never been on the playground.

I used to think as long as immigrants assimilate it's OK. But given the shitty status quo of the west I'm not even sure anymore if assimilation is a positive thing. So I don't give a shit.

I don’t agree with it but it’s not the ethnics fault that (((they))) go to war against their countries, kill hundreds of thousands and make millions lose their homes.

This is all the fault of the Jew.

Yes but the 'Refugees' should only go to surrounding none war-zone countries which most don't, instead they choose to cross through multiple safe countries to get to Europe.

Once you go through a safe country you lose your 'Refugee' status and are actually just illegal immigrants.

I used to have lots of ethnic classmates (Vietnamese, Arab, Turk) at school. Since we were all outsiders they tended to treat me somewhat better than the popular white kids. Being an ugly male made me constantly subject to endless inferiority complex so that I never even had the energy to be racist towards them.

I admit that I used to feel a bit resentful towards white women with ethnic boyfriends but soon I realized that they almost only dated the attractive ones, and I have never been on the playground.

I used to think as long as immigrants assimilate it's OK. But given the shitty status quo of the west I'm not even sure anymore if assimilation is a positive thing. So I don't give a shit.
White women and especially German women going for ethnics is a fucking spook that only right wingers follow that spend too much time infront of their computers. If it wasn't pushed or fetishized there would be very few interracial relationships I guess. Even with the media forcing a lot of this it is still pretty rare compared to the things you read on the internet.

My neighborhood is full of them.Fuck them.

i'd prefer ethnics stay in their own countries but a lot of them are shit so i get why they want to come to the west

If you're a sub 8 ethnic your only purpose in the west should be to shacklemaxx. Don't even think about anything other then that cuz it's not gonna happen. If you're a 8+ ethnic and especially 2nd generation 8+ you're basically a cumskin and have the freedom to do whatever you want.

The ones who can only speak the language of the place they live in are in a complicated situation, but I think it's always better to be where you belong better, unless it's such a shithole you just can't.

those with criminal records need to GTFO.

As long as they contribute, I have no issue with them