Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do you think occurs in women minds about us ,ugly subhumans ?

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
I feel like woman would think like this :
« Like if you are ugly , just get away from me as much as possible , don't look at me , and I don't want your around . Deep down just be good-looking or just rot away . Yeah you can be my friend , my orbiter , my little servant puppy but please don't try to be sexual with me , I don't want to deal with you , please I will respond badly if you insist , just get away . I may feel sorry for you even tho I don't want you sexually around me . May be I don't want you as long as I don't need you . Yup you are ugly and as long as I am able to get c[UWSL]hads I will enjoy riding their cocks and focus on my career . Please subhuman incels just go serve society and don't bother with me whoring around in sexy clothes passing by your eyes every day while you ccan't touch me . I feel how much you want me but I will never let you enjoy my body and soul ,Chad will have me and I will make sure it's easy for him . I feel sorry for you , I can't do nothing for you tbh , go help yourself .[/UWSL]
»»
What do you think women are thinking about us ????:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::dab::dab::feelshaha::feelshaha:

When we're not around? Nothing. They don't think of us as we're that insignificant in their lives. When we are around? Most likely pity.

When we're not around? Nothing. They don't think of us as we're that insignificant in their lives.
Tbh , brutal nothingness . Females awareness is so cruel and limited.

they don't care, ugly males are just part of the background

You explained it well.

If they aren't taking money from us in a business transaction, then we are seen as less than dog shit.

kind of like when you see a cockroach running around

Immediately associating negative characteristics with you weirdo, loser, creep etc.

OP nailed it.