Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think is the highest an incel can be on the looks scale?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
4/10? 5/10? Even 6/10 or more, with mental issues?

5/10 without mental issues, 6/10 with

Last edited:
Depends on height, if your 5ft you could be a 8 and still get nothing

If you've got really bad autism/social anxiety, I'd say you'd need to be at least 6.5/10

Depends on what you mean by incel. You seem to think incel = lifelong virgin (non-paid sex)

Even 10/10 can be incel on an oil-drilling platform in a sea. All oil workers on the platform would be male. There are 10/10 Nordic viking incels on the North Sea.

Below 5 is the Golden rule.

Around 4/10 without mental issues, 5/10 with. Possibly 6/10 with mental issues but I don't know honestly

5/10 with mental issues and 4/10 without

Consider height too

It depends on the country. In developed countries even 7s can be incel

this pretty much
Sounds about right tho it might change in a few years.
6 if you're a manlet
4/10? 5/10? Even 6/10 or more, with mental issues?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/htnr2v/so_they_admit_its_not_all_about_the_looks_since/

look at IT idiots, they think we're admitting personality can break you at 8/10.

NO, it can only hurt normies, and the mental issues are not under your control.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

Chadlite+ will succeed 99.99999999999999999999% of the time

Looks only? 4.

Looks and money/status? 6.

You are an incel even with chad face if your height is 1.60cm. Its about face and height.

5/10 but you have to go at least 2 points below your looksmatch.

Face w/above avg height and NT - 3.8/10
Face w/average height and NT - ~4/10
Face w/out NT but average height - 5/10
Face w/ NT but w/o height - 5/10
Face w/o height nor NT - 6/10

sub chad ethnic in west=incel

In terms of overall looks, I would say 5/10.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/htnr2v/so_they_admit_its_not_all_about_the_looks_since/

look at IT idiots, they think we're admitting personality can break you at 8/10.

NO, it can only hurt normies, and the mental issues are not under your control.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

Chadlite+ will succeed 99.99999999999999999999% of the time

They think someone with mental issues and a life long history of rejection and bullying can just smile and act confident if he practices enough in the mirror

They think someone with mental issues and a life long history of rejection and bullying can just smile and act confident if he practices enough in the mirror
They're bullies, they think it's funny when someone has actual mental issues.

They prolly think mental issues only happen to bad people. IT loves the just world fallacy

They prolly think mental issues only happen to bad people. IT loves the just world fallacy
And those people on IT still have the guts to parade as being the morally superior ones on top of that. :feelsree:

5/10 with mental issues and 4/10 without
This. Not sure why I'm seeing otherwise ITT. It's basically impossible for a NT normie to go through high school and college without having sex at least once.

But if you mean old normies who are single and haven't been able to get sex for a long period then sure

Last edited: