Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think is more traumatizing and harmful to mental health on average?

What is more traumatizing on average?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
i can already see the cucktears title

The latter quite obviously, because in the first case you can simply move out and get sympathy elsewhere; almost no one has sympathy for incel men

Roasties act like someone brushing their hand against your ass will destroy your fucking life. Get over yourselves whores.

Depends on how badly she got abused. Most of the time it's exaggerated, so I chose the second option.

Depends on how badly she got abused. Most of the time it's exaggerated, so I chose the second option.
Formula to determine how bad it is: How ugly you are x how old you are

0 vs 100, high iq voters. Ofc it depends on the degree of abuse that the foid recieves but it has to be pretty damn horrible to compete against the misery of an incel.

Molestation takes a few minutes. Inceldom lasts a lifetime

The answer is obvious

Nothing is worse than inceldom period. You dont even feel human if you're incel. It's ongoing constant suffering so it easily beats the first option.

Never has a vote result be so clear :feelsgah:

Obviously this depends on the severity of the assault the woman suffered, and how well a particular man tolorates being an incel. Y’all know that for a very long time some men have chosen to be volcel? Priests, hermits and the like. It’s not an awful experience for everyone.

Besides, human beings have never found a way to objectively measure subjective suffering.

What this quiz really asks; is do you feel more sorry for women who have been sexually attacked, or feel more sorry for yourself?

inceldom is something you live with and are reminded of every day of your life

nothing any female went through like getting their ass grabbed once in a crowd can compare

The latter quite obviously, because in the first case you can simply move out and get sympathy elsewhere; almost no one has sympathy for incel men
We don't need sympathy, we need vagina

All I know is what I lived. So the answer is obvious.

Growing up without friends or a social circle. Nothing more traumatic than that.

Nothing is worse than being a man in 2018

Foids are just victimy about molestation tbh. I had an old coworker who would full on grope my and sexually harass me at work and while I didn't like it it wasn't life ending either. Inceldom is x100000000000000000000 times worse than molestation. Any foid who complains about it is just mad that a sub8 male touched them and that it wasn't Chad.

I read an article somewhere, where surveyed foids who got raped in the past reported that they had their most intense orgasms during the rapes.

who were the 3 people that voted the former?

I read an article somewhere, where surveyed foids who got raped in the past reported that they had their most intense orgasms during the rapes.
I think the rate of orgasm is like 80% in female rape victims. I’m betting that’s a higher rate than consensual sex, if the number of articles I see complaining about the rarity if the female orgasm are to be believed.
who were the 3 people that voted the former?
You can tell by clicking on it, but I was one of them.

It depends.

Women HATE ugly men so much that, I can actually concede that being raped by a sub3 male as young female is probably the most traumatic experience possible for a foid.

Same goes for incels. If you're actually ugly, then your life day to day is going to be shit, period. And your development in school will probably be riddled with bullying, being treated like shit for no reason, stress, and coping with those things on a daily basis.

PMO is more harmful than both but second option.

can't say I've never been an abused woman and I've only been an incel for 5 years

I only know on side of the question so I won’t make assumptions