Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think if a woman makes eye contact with you

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Im going to blackpill you. If woman look in your eye if you walk towards them for example, it doesnt mean they find you attractive. They just looked in your eyes by accident. They have to watch anywhere and maybe they think "He is ugly" or if you have a Bad Feature on your face like a big nose they will think "he has an ugly nose"

It's over for starecels

Im going to blackpill you. If woman look in your eye if you walk towards them for example, it doesnt mean they find you attractive. They just looked in your eyes by accident. They have to watch anywhere and maybe they think "He is ugly" or if you have a Bad Feature on your face like a big nose they will think "he has an ugly nose"
Exactly. IOIfags are total retards. Even women who stare at you aren't into you, they might just be surprised at how ugly you are. If a woman actually likes you, she is going to incite conversation with you and ask you out, and she only does this for Chad.

Exactly. IOIfags are total retards. Even women who stare at you aren't into you, they might just be surprised at how ugly you are. If a woman actually likes you, she is going to incite conversation with you and ask you out, and she only does this for Chad.
Yeah, being looked at by femoids is suifuel. I know they are think bad things about me.

Worst part is when they smile. So fake
Can't stand it. I knew a foid who was nice to everyone and had a legit autisticel friend, would smile at me sometimes and it pissed me right the fuck off

When a femoid smiles at me, my heart sinks into a puddle of thick black goo and my soul is shrouded in darkness and despair.
I get legitimately angry

Can't be angry at yourself for that. Be angry at your parents, societal norms, or God.
I think I was a Nazi or something in a past life and my genetics are bad karma.

Idk, if I accidentally see an old hag or ugly landwhale I look away swiftly.
If a girl does that to me, I know she finds me unattractive. If she doesn't I don't think it's an ioi but I give her the benefit of the doubt.

A pitiful try to intimidate me, they believe they can do it. But i'm not afraid of femoids.

i get scared and curl into a ball