Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you think happens when you die?

Who cares what happens after death, nothing positive happens in this damned life that’s worth continuing :fuk:

Reincarnate into a human somewhere on this planet

everyday i think of this, while i have panic attacks and break down crying about my fate(low t moment i know i know...)

like imagine how meaningless its to suffer in this world, when (hypothetically) there is NOTHING on the other side

like whats the point then it would be all for nothing, right?

so my take is this. it IS meaningfull to suffer in this world IF god has some sort of a positive afterlife for us, but if there is none im afraid that this life is more cursed than i thought it was

so idk i guess we have to wait a bit more to find out:cryfeels:

I think we melt back into the warm arms of sweet nothingness. Our consciousness ceases to be and we return to where we were before we were us. Just vast black abyss. No worries, fears, hopes or dreams. Just nothing.

Pascal's wager.

460px-Pascal%27s_Wager_Diagram.png.webp

Look into Orthodox Christianity :)

I think about this a lot because I'm going to be dead in a couple years (due to disease not rope). I'm not a religious person but I've always held out hope that there's some sort of afterlife. Most empirical evidence supports materialistic views of the universe but I've always felt like materialism falls short of explaining indescribable phonomena like qualia and consciousness, and that's made me wonder if consciousness continues after death some how (although it should be noted that materialism being false does not necessarily imply that there would be a continuity of consciousness after death).

Personally I want to be reincarnated and get a second chance at life. Maybe I could be a stacy or a chad, but even if I get reborn as a cel again I'd still want to reincarnate. I've given up hope on getting laid or having a happy life, but there are a lot of things I want to do but won't have time to do before I die. Stuff like writing computer programs, going to Japan, certain shows/games I never got around to finishing, etc. I was *just* starting to develop some hobbies and learn how to be happy alone when I got diagnosed with cancer. So I spent about a decade wasting away and not doing anything and just when I was starting to experience a fulfilling life I found out it was going to be taken away from me.

I'm not such a big fan of Christian ideas like heaven and hell. We're not told anything about Heaven and Hell other than one's good and the other's bad. I think I'd rather just go to the ancient Greek afterlife; according to greek myths it's boring and everybody's aimless but that's not a whole lot different from the real world for me so I feel like I'm well-equipped for that (although I'd still rather get re-incarnated as a different person);.

What do you guys think about death/afterlife? I'm really interested in hearing other peoples' opinions because my greatest fear is that when I die I'll just fade away into nothing, and that's more terrifying to me than the Christian hell.

Also let me know if you want me to try to send some sort of signal or talk to a dead person on your behalf after I'm dead. Obviously I can't make any promises but I'll see what I can do. As stated above, I'm going to be dead soon so I spend a lot of time thinking about things that probably most people don't think about until they're in their 60s at least.
We live in the matrix

Mathematics

Mathmaxxing

I guess one can cope by believing what they wish. I say the universe and time are infinite, maybe at the end of usable energy something creates a perfect universal simulation that then makes its own perfect simulation, using less energy repeating our existences either perfectly or hopefully slightly changed for the better.

We will all dance together

Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo

I think about this a lot because I'm going to be dead in a couple years (due to disease not rope).
I was *just* starting to develop some hobbies and learn how to be happy alone when I got diagnosed with cancer.

I dare not imagine all that you are feeling. :cryfeels:

Mathmaxxing

I guess one can cope by believing what they wish. I say the universe and time are infinite, maybe at the end of usable energy something creates a perfect universal simulation that then makes its own perfect simulation, using less energy repeating our existences either perfectly or hopefully slightly changed for the better.
Idk