Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you think happens after suicide?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Are you afraid of the beyond?

we go to incel Valhalla

Are you afraid of the beyond?
I don’t know what happens for certain, how could I? But as far as what we can “prove” my bet would be it’s no different to how I was before I was born. Eg void/I don’t exist anymore. If I am my brain basically then brain death means your consciousness just isn’t around anymore. Lotta days I wish I was never born to be honest.

All I do is work and work because you have to get by and occasionally have these brief copes which feel kinda good for like a minute but the overwhelming amount of time I’m not happy. And isn’t the point of life to achieve a net positive ratio of good times over bad? So many people just die who did not have net positive lives so I wonder, what was even the point? They would’ve been better off never being born from square one.

Straight up parents who are poor and/or have bad genes should have mercy on their future kids and not pump them out imo. Nobody thinks to themselves about what whether they can give their kids a good chance at a good life seems like.

Alternative I guess for the dying thing is if I’m wrong and let’s say Christianity is real or whatever then I probably end up suffering for all eternity — so again would’ve been better off never being born. Personally I doubt that’s what happens though, could also just as likely be any of the afterlife’s from other religions or a simulation or whatever else bullshit at that point. It’s so funny to me how religious folk look at religions like Zeus or Hinduism etc etc and they can plainly see that those religions are bullshit but what they don’t see is how those other religions see them exactly the same way. I wish the Islam angle was real
about getting 40 virgins eh?

Last edited:
I'm religious, so i hope that either i get reincarnated into a more desirable chad, or just go to heaven.