Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think death is like at the moment when you are about to have your bodies still?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
What do you think death is like? It may even be in a figurative sense, but what do you think it is like when your body is about to be emptied of itself, does consciousness itself survive in the metaphysical world?, and even after surviving, that “life” is us, or Is it just a force that was never ours, but was lent to us?

... And if so, this force of existence was borrowed, it was never us, our choices were worthless, it was never really us, because it was never ours

I think you die

If we are lucky, maybe heaven exists and we get the dream life we deserve. Likely not though, and everything ceases to exist. As if we were never born

If we are lucky, maybe heaven exists and we get the dream life we deserve. Likely not though, and everything ceases to exist. As if we were never born
What if this heaven is not as we imagine?... because the affirmative knowledge of the human form by something we do not know (such as Divine belief itself), is anthropocentrism. Therefore, it is only worth speculating about these concepts, even if there are no answers.

you go unconscious forever.
So you think that the death of consciousness is the same as the body, it is ours equally, but it has a limit. It's actually good, rational speculation, it tends to make more sense.

So you think that the death of consciousness is the same as the body, it is ours equally, but it has a limit. It's actually good, rational speculation, it tends to make more sense.
brain dies = consciousness dies forever with it. Over. Eternal nothing like before you were born.

brain dies = consciousness dies forever with it. Over. Eternal nothing like before you were born.

So, following this precept, we are lies, because nothing that can last in eternity can be considered true. Then we are lies.

Therefore, we exist only temporarily because of a single flow of unlimited power, but we are within it as a lie.

The power is true and we are the lie.

Last edited:
What if this heaven is not as we imagine?... because the affirmative knowledge of the human form by something we do not know (such as Divine belief itself), is anthropocentrism. Therefore, it is only worth speculating about these concepts, even if there are no answers.
Perhaps. I hope heaven, if it exists, is the same human form as this life, just much more enjoyable

So, following this precept, we are lies, because nothing that can last in eternity can be considered true. Then we are lies.

Therefore, we exist only temporarily because of a single flow of unlimited power, but we are within it as a lie.

The power is true and we are the lie.
Its as simple as @supersoldier described, no need to make schizo theories about it

Its as simple as @supersoldier described, no need to make schizo theories about it

It's just a complement to what he says, based on the theory itself, go study man. And the topic is about theory, given the context of speculation that I placed in the scenario, stop being an idiot and realize that the real schizophrenic here is you.

Perhaps. I hope heaven, if it exists, is the same human form as this life, just much more enjoyable
I want something pleasant, and not specifically heaven, but something pleasant in eternal pleasure, as you say. But it's better to stop here, because this is already becoming nihilism, and I hate it = denial in favor of an unknown future.

I want something pleasant, and not specifically heaven, but something pleasant in eternal pleasure, as you say. But it's better to stop here, because this is already becoming nihilism, and I hate it = denial in favor of an unknown future.
We have no way to know what comes after. Likely it's just nothing. We will all find out eventually though