Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think consciousness will be like after death?

What do you think consciousness will be like after death?e

• Heaven

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Hell

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Reincarnation

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Darkness

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Light

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
What are your thoughts on what happens when you die? Please vote!

we will evaporate into nothing and there won't be any punishment that will happen to us
and even if there's a judgment then toilets, chads and normies are the most likely to take it and not a bunch of unlucky inkwells and miserable virgins

I'm a god having a brutal test trial as punishment for a previous failure. Once I respawn, everything will be explained to me and I'll have a custom menu screen for me to live out existence in any way I could possibly want, just like before. :feelsohgod:

I realized this after getting surgery and being put under. You have no concept of anything. It isnt “dark” , you just cease to exist.
What does “cease to exist” mean?

I'm a god having a brutal test trial as punishment for a previous failure. Once I respawn, everything will be explained to me and I'll have a custom menu screen for me to live out existence in any way I could possibly want, just like before. :feelsohgod:
I have enormous respect for you PLA but could you please provide a serious/non-sarcastic/straight-forward answer to my thread?

You don't even know you're dead brothermans. When you're dead its over no end credits. Absolutely nothing. Comparable to being knocked out by an anesthetic but completely different. If i shot you in the back of the head right now you wouldn't even know you were shot for eternity brothermans. You'd be gone forever and ever. No coming back no hell or heaven just oblivion.

The same it was before your birth. Or when you sleep. Pure nothingness.

Though I'll admit, sometimes when I get too far in thinking about transhumanism, I end up thinking that we'll all eventually be recreated in the future anyway:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

I realized this after getting surgery and being put under. You have no concept of anything. It isnt “dark” , you just cease to exist.
You have no perception of anything. No time, its not dark… hard to explain I guess. They injected me and I woke up in what felt like an instant but was hours later. You just disappear. The world disappears like before you were born.
You don't even know you're dead brothermans. When you're dead its over no end credits. Absolutely nothing. Comparable to being knocked out by an anesthetic but completely different. If i shot you in the back of the head right now you wouldn't even know you were shot for eternity brothermans. You'd be gone forever and ever. No coming back no hell or heaven just oblivion.

Worst post ever. Just cease to exist you Jew.

Worst post ever. Just cease to exist you Jew.
Alright keep coping with religion where Chad will be worshipped even in heaven and God will cast you off to work in the cotton fields nigger.

I have enormous respect for you PLA but could you please provide a serious/non-sarcastic/straight-forward answer to my thread?
That's just how I cope, I have no idea. Best guess is just eternal darkness and your body rotting away in the dirt. :lul:

So in summary this forum is heavily infected by various forms of marxism. The responses provided so far have been a clear example of JEW dominance

So in summary this forum is heavily infected by various forms of marxism. The responses provided so far have been a clear example of JEW dominance
Ya sorry our brains are mush from shit genes so religion doesn't work on us like it does for people that aren't mentally handicapped like me.

Ya sorry our brains are mush from shit genes so religion doesn't work on us like it does for people that aren't mentally handicapped like me.
Why do you post here when you have inferior genetics?

I think death is simply the end of all existence, there is no afterlife imo.

Can you elaborate on what “pure nothingness” means?
Well, as I wrote, basically the same as what we were experiencing before we were born. Absolutely nothing. We simply didn't exist.

Forgot this is Chads.is
That’s not what I’m getting at. My point is that you’re IQ is too low to participate in this thread.

Can you please explain what “end of all existence” means?
Descartes: I think therefore I am. When your brain stops thinking, you stop to exist.

I personally believe in the bible though.

Can you please explain what “end of all existence” means?
Basically a state of nothingness, a lack of any consciousness,

Its like before you were born, your mind cannot be aware of it because you aren't there anymore.

Basically a state of nothingness, a lack of any consciousness,

Its like before you were born, your mind cannot be aware of it because you aren't there anymore.
Do you have any memories from when before you were born? Please share!

As was it was before the birth.
13 billions years elapsed before my birth
I dont feel or remember a second of them.
Consciousness is a creation of brain, when brain dies consciousness dies aswell.

I’m not adhering to any religion.
This entire thread is low IQ how about you just yeet yourself and find out what its like to be dead. OHHHHHHHHH thats right you wont even know because once its ogre its over nigger.

This entire thread is low IQ how about you just yeet yourself and find out what its like to be dead. OHHHHHHHHH thats right you wont even know because once its ogre its over nigger.
This thread is high IQ. It’s extremely relevant to discuss and analyze what consciousness is like after death. You’re just yet another bluepilled coper. Or Jew infiltrator, most likely.

This thread is high IQ. It’s extremely relevant to discuss and analyze what consciousness is like after death. You’re just yet another bluepilled coper. Or Jew infiltrator, most likely.
People said the same shit i said you're just mad at my word usage brothermans. Kick the bucket nigger and go find out for me and tell me about it from the afterlife.

Last edited:
It will look like the state we were in before birth.

As was it was before the birth.
13 billions years elapsed before my birth
If 13 billion years passed between the big bang (the beginning of time) and the first moment you gained consciousness... then think about what happens after you die.

The same thing would happen. Billions and billions of years would pass without you being aware of it. Just as the 13 billion years passed in an instant, billions of years will pass after your death will also pass in an instant.

And not just billions of years. An infinite number of years can pass after your death, and for you, the unconscious dead version of you, will be completely unaware of the passage of time.

Trillions, and quadrillions of years into the future will pass in an instant.

Dying is like going instantly to the end of time, to infinity.

You comeback in another body
What do you define as yourself though? If the "soul" is an emergent phenomenon, then it is tied to your brain. Atleast the wiring of your brain, the encoded information like your memories. But that is different in all people on this earth.

i used to cope with the idea of reincarnation but I think the likely case would be either nothing. or a bunch of astral souls dreaming until they can find a physical body or conduit to takeover.

i would like to think of life after death as entering an infinite dream state but I don't see how that could be possible because even dreaming involves a first person identity. first person identities (individuals) are only possible because of the physical self as far as I know. how could astral souls be possible because they would need a conduit or body to house their consciousness.

no one really knows yet but I am confident some day we will actually know as soon as we find out how consciousness works and its relationship with quantum physics.

Last edited:
Eternal darkness.

You will have memories, feelings, and wants and needs, but a body that will never allow you to attain it.

Put it this way: Lay down. Now don’t move. Feel like jerking off? Too bad, you can’t. Want to talk? You don’t have an option.

All you have are memories of the past. You can’t think of a future because YOU have no future. Just eternal darkness.