Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think are the underlying judgments noodlewhores/ ricewhores have about blacks if they only worship white chad?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Imo, primitive, coarse, unrefined, cultureless, lazy, tryhard, uneducated, unsophisticated, ugly, regressive, inelegant, desperate (when friendly), pretentious (when unfriendly).
Literally the whole emphasis chink culture has on superficial hyper refined elegance is contrastive of black. The Chinese originally dubbed blacks "mud people" in their original connotation of them.
泥人
Nírén

black guys arent that bad in their opinion i believe. the men from their countries are being seen worse than blacks i think

black guys arent that bad in their opinion i believe. the men from their countries are being seen worse than blacks i think
They're not but you know asians. have it all or nothing.
the huge disparity of a chad tier race like blacks being unpursued by them leaves a lot to be quesstioned about what their initial judgment stream might be.

If you think about it. Literally the only thing chinks have is a high iq (which sometimes isint even true if we're adding south east asia) everything else is subhuman from looks to height. Over for the rice race.

If you think about it. Literally the only thing chinks have is a high iq (which sometimes isint even true if we're adding south east asia) everything else is subhuman from looks to height. Over for the rice race.
Lol well put but I don't think it's high iq sometimes. I just think it's them being overly materialistic/ pragmatic and lacking the sense of grace/ humanitarianism that holds whites back and is getting them extinct.
Anyone can do that if you cut out a small compartment of your brain to make you near sociopathic.

Lol well put but I don't think it's high iq sometimes. I just think it's them being overly materialistic/ pragmatic and lacking the sense of grace/ humanitarianism that holds whites back and is getting them extinct.
Anyone can do that if you cut out a small compartment of your brain to make you near sociopathic.
This is why chinks tend to be sterotyped as annoying assholes who will try hard thier way through life just to be better then everyone. They really are sociopaths...

Their assessment of niggers is correct and on point.

This is why chinks tend to be sterotyped as annoying assholes who will try hard thier way through life just to be better then everyone. They really are sociopaths...
a very underrepresented reality bc chillaxed boomers run our media, and then it's gonna be butthurt sjws.
Their assessment of niggers is correct and on point.
maybe but it's almost too one dimensional, and too coldly calculating. it's good to have a mix of grace and a feeling of sensation from abstracts. But most autistic creatures like asians are too technical and unfeeling.

Last edited:
maybe but it's almost too one dimensional, and too coldly calculating. it's good to have a mix of grace and a feeling of sensation from abstracts. But most autistic creatures like asians are too technical and unfeeling.

That's because niggers themselves are one dimensional. It's not some kind of mystery that's hard to figure out. Why do you even care about what Asians feel about nigs?

That's because niggers themselves are one dimensional. It's not some kind of mystery that's hard to figure out. Why do you even care about what Asians feel about nigs?
exposes their superficial nature and cold calculativeness that could be a threat to human life if the balance of power falls into their hands again.
they are correct, but their processings are unapologetic. I get angry when people try to buckle down and be preventative of the kind of judgmetn I have. I want blackpill to remain edgy, and for the world to be happy/ naive. the world would be perfect if whites were the only ones left, and a few cold/ calculating german/ jewish/ asian - esque people were around.

The idea of thugmaxing and living on the edge, where you get a thrill out of illegal activities.

exposes their superficial nature and cold calculativeness that could be a threat to human life if the balance of power falls into their hands again.
they are correct, but their processings are unapologetic. I get angry when people try to buckle down and be preventative of the kind of judgmetn I have. I want blackpill to remain edgy, and for the world to be happy/ naive. the world would be perfect if whites were the only ones left, and a few cold/ calculating german/ jewish/ asian - esque people were around.
As if it would be any worse with the balance of power currently in the hands of jews. Asians do not have the advantage of being able to blend in with Whites. On their own Asia would still be a colony of the west like during pre-WW2.

As if it would be any worse with the balance of power currently in the hands of jews. Asians do not have the advantage of being able to blend in with Whites. On their own Asia would still be a colony of the west like during pre-WW2.
Jews just corrupt. But asians will crush.
At least the jews are killing us slow, but asians just storm in and do what hte jews do on a more pervasive, but less clever a level. THough it can still be as dangerous in many ways.

Jews just corrupt. But asians will crush.
At least the jews are killing us slow, but asians just storm in and do what hte jews do on a more pervasive, but less clever a level. THough it can still be as dangerous in many ways.
By your logic blacks would be even more dangerous. But they have no chance of wielding any power just like Asians. It will always be (((them))).

Nippon's don't want blacks as turning into Detroit isn't a goal to strive for.

By your logic blacks would be even more dangerous. But they have no chance of wielding any power just like Asians. It will always be (((them))).
Asians have a chance of holding that power if they kepe breeding. The collective power of people semi confident makes the very competent like the jews irrlevant.
Of course 1 attack helicopter can kill a trillion ants. But enough hummers with guys with assault rifles can definitely kill an attack helicopter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back