Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what do you think about YouTubecels? (publicels)

Should YouTube self-doxxing be allowed?

• Yes! Stand proud you gdmf ugly sob!

• No! Hide! Avoid any and all public interactions!

• There's a rule against posting photos of yourself and this should include videos too.

• Whatever,

Results are only viewable after voting.
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
what do you think about YouTubecels? (publicels)

for a long while I thought they should be banned here! but lately I'm thinking. it's a good thing. "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

at least it's a ok thing.

sure many are flat out crazy, and a danger to themselves and others, like Darth Aurelius, and his masked man gun shooting shit.... (red flag laws anyone?)

others are "mostly harmless" (verbally) crazy, and harm no one. (except themselves via public opinion)

others preach the blackpill, so that's nice. (as long as they do it in a unbannable way)

and still others some think that they can de-uglyfy themselves via surgery. (the redbluepillers)

but anyway, I think its generally good that dudes are speaking out about there lives.

I figure if they want to publicmaxx then why not? it's much better than staying invisible.

however, I do seem to remember a rule here about "no photos." I guess that doesn't apply to videos?

it seems to me that the incelisphere is changing. expanding. or maybe disintegrating.

tbh, I'm not sure how I feel about Bros being public about being incel.

in many ways it's bad and socially foolish. but at least a few people will hear you.

most of the time I think it's stupid. folks already hate you, why attract more hate? cyberhate!

for western civilization white folks I believe it's a bad thing. because of the various laws against lonely men.

anyway, it's a important topic that no one has mentioned before.

I like it. Watching then can be a good cope. I believe the incel community should be spread online as much as possible to avoid having all eggs on one basket.

Being a subtle black pill YouTube channel would be the best. Normbots see it and agree with it as long as you aren't going hard. So basically just post blackpilled videos or shorts with no context and let the general populace figure it out.

Being a subtle black pill YouTube channel would be the best. Normbots see it and agree with it as long as you aren't going hard. So basically just post blackpilled videos or shorts with no context and let the general populace figure it out.
Yeah. Obviously incel bp stuff seems to get banned quickly

rehab room is my favorite bp youtuber

I think the hard part about posting such content is that it may fuck your life up if bad actors get involved like what happened dbdr. I think that is what the older creators benefited from is the obscurity of the incel adjacent communities because chance are no one they know will see what they post. That is why most of new creators post anonymously, because the hysterics of incels and over and misused term has risen as well.

Most content I have seen is " i am ... and i don't have friends/girlfriend" but are too cowardly to point out foids are the cause. It is quite ballsy to show your face and talk about the blackpill given the societal and personal backlash they may face as well as being censored completely or they are in the point in life where it won't effect them personally where they won't lose family for friends because they have already been cut off.

That's why I enjoy watching Savvy guy, he is just honest and doesn't give a shit anymore and doesn't care to show his face. I think it helps that he doesn't mention incels or blackpill specifically but spits in his videos.

Wtf will watch your videos on jewtube if you’re ugly.Maybe you can just nikocadoavocadomaxx if you are enough ugly and autistic

Does anyone have any recommendations for black pill YouTubers? It’s hard to find any for me as I’m not that tech savvy and don’t know how to look for them

Does anyone have any recommendations for black pill YouTubers? It’s hard to find any for me as I’m not that tech savvy and don’t know how to look for them
savvy guy

Rehab room

Blackpillvillain