Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about various incels.me posters?

• Thread starter Cerebral hypoxia
  • Start date
Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
uninstall is cool as shit and hilarious as is catfishman, They're low inhib gods

chudur and akkad I like because we come from similar backgrounds

cuckcel is the funniest poster imo

doktordoom is crazy but entertaining

reddit is for cucks and bronzehawk are high iq

ritalincel is the king of calling out numales

ALso a bunch of posters I can't recall the name, i love you too :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
I've only been reading here for a few weeks, but I'm already a big fan of doktordoom and uninstall.

most people here got something funny about them

@mental_out is the funniest imho

I agree, doktordoom is nuts but fun to be around
I used to relate to gremlincel a lot, nowadays he dosnt seem to be that active
Reddit_is_for_cucks always delivers quality blackpills
I can relate to Crustaciouse a lot as well

Virgin squad posters are GOAT in general, cant list everyone obviously

Last edited:
There are too many users that I like.

So fucking true. There really aren't any users I dislike except for the underage ones and fakecels

I like alot of users. The ones I liked the most are all permabanned though unfortunately

There's a lot of users on here i really like, one or two i've even connected with on a personal level :)

The gifs and pics @idkwattodowithlife throws around makes the forum wholesome and pure.

Although I don't see them around nearly as much, @subsaharan and @Red Shambhala were some of my favorites in the first few months of the site. Check out their post histories for some quality stuff.

I don't. Because you're ugly.

Also @Tempus Edax Rerum posted a few admittedly long-winded but also entrancing threads.

I have a few I like but one is banned and another doesn’t always post.

The gifs and pics @idkwattodowithlife throws around makes the forum wholesome and pure.

Animecels are a bit annoying to me tbh but I certainly don't dislike you guys. Idk why the anime cope rubs me the wrong way but it does

uninstall and catfishman23 are fucking hilarious

Bagelcel has helped me and is always very positive and helpfull which I like

StormlitAqua is a very interesting poster, less radical than most incels out there and seems like he is very high IQ

TrueAlphaMale goes always straigth to the point and I like the fact that he wants to restore the traditional manly man

StormlitAqua is a very interesting poster, less radical than most incels out there and seems like he is very high IQ

I am the highest IQ user on this site.

QbZyh1R.gif

I'm also a big fan of CFM. He's no incel, but still a low-inhib hero. Also, you can tag users with the '@' (example: @StormlitAqua ), if you weren't aware.

QbZyh1R.gif

I'm also a big fan of CFM. He's no incel, but still a low-inhib hero. Also, you can tag users with the '@' (example: @StormlitAqua ), if you weren't aware.
I though @fukmylyf was the highest iq user

QbZyh1R.gif

4ce.gif

whoa there, take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back