Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about tripping on New Years? tbhtbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fuark imagine tripping on acid and watching fireworks, I dropped 300ug today at night and I saw clouds actively morphing, I don't think I will ever take a dose below 300ug because 300ug was so fucking awesome especially with dank and beer tbhtbbh.. Have you ever tripped on New Years? I would love to do 300ug on New years tbhtbh what was your dosage? Also can't wait to do 500ug in March xD fuark just fuark I want an ego death, I want to become another person, is that even possible? 300ug is strong and I almost went into a bad trip when my cat wouldn't let me get up because it was sleeping on me so cute and then I got paranoia that police is out of the window because I saw light "pulsating" in the window and I couldn't get up and look because of cat. Fuark 300ug is the first dose where my colours change, and that window colour was pulsating and sometimes changing too.. Also on 300 I really notice colours. tfw tried to eat but food was moving and like I said clouds.. fuck, they were so actively morphing, it was so beautiful fuuuck Also I had auditory hallucinations, sometimes I do have em on high dose lol and I had em last week, fuark that was a bit scary especially when I couldn't get up due to my cat but then they disappeared, very mild tbhthb. I heard sounds become visualised at 500ug, I just can't wait.. Decided to make this because I just woke up and wanted to share tbhtbh also ask if you have ever tripped on New Years because I am interested af in your experience.
@fukmylyf tbhtbh

god damn i wish i had some acid. fucking coinbase

same as tripping any other day... great!

tfw will never fly to UK and do acid together with @Weed

why even live