Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think about this woman archetype?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
A certain nonprofit organization named Healing Emotional Needs Through Affectionate Interactions aims to help incels in need. An incel (let's say you) was analyzed, and this organization concluded what kind of woman would fit an incel the best. They interviewed girls that fit this role and ultimately chose one. She underwent rigorous training to sexually, romantically, spiritually, and mentally satisfy her incel mentee. After finishing her exams, which ended with a 6,900-word essay explaining why and how she would help her incel, she graduated.
She was then sent to help the incel man.
Examples of girls that are part of this organisation

Kotone shirakawa 1

@wereq @Chudpreet @PersonalityChad @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @Epedaphic @Regenerator @Lonelyus @Stupid Clown @KillNiggers

I think that i need my face between her ginormous tits.

a decent foid willing to fuck incels like us (insanely unrealistic) > all other foids instantly
10/10

Would need a female from this org

This is basically how most foids were prior to womens rights

a decent foid willing to fuck incels like us (insanely unrealistic) > all other foids instantly
Absolutely. It would be a dream.

That said, I'd prefer slightly smaller tits and a bit longer hair.

Fucking would be great

None of them tickle my fancy

A certain nonprofit organization named Healing Emotional Needs Through Affectionate Interactions aims to help incels in need. An incel (let's say you) was analyzed, and this organization concluded what kind of woman would fit an incel the best. They interviewed girls that fit this role and ultimately chose one. She underwent rigorous training to sexually, romantically, spiritually, and mentally satisfy her incel mentee. After finishing her exams, which ended with a 6,900-word essay explaining why and how she would help her incel, she graduated.
She was then sent to help the incel man.
Examples of girls that are part of this organisation

@wereq @Chudpreet @PersonalityChad @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @Epedaphic @Regenerator @Lonelyus @Stupid Clown @KillNiggers
Eh, too childish looking and small for my taste

I got my hopes up for some pixels.:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope: