Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about this pro immigration meme?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240907 204948

Kind of true tbh although its more complex than that. Maybe someone else can bring better insights than myself, like for example:
@DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit

What I think is that if everyone stayed in their own lands there wouldn't be for example shitskins in Europe nowadays plus the J00s are most likely behind this ultimately

Last edited:
Kind of true tbh although its more complex than that. Maybe someone else can bring better insights than myself, like for example:
I can understand white nationalists defending colonization in ancient times. But not in modern times, like the West starting wars and destablizing the middle East.

@incelerated

Weak argument because the roaches are invading my country of Wales who haven't done shit to these rats.
People in Countries like Sweden say the same thing. Yet, Sweden was involved in the invasion of Iraq. I'm sorry about your country tho, if you really DINDU NUFFIN.
These roaches spread everywhere either way and offer absolutely nothing and turn any place they touch into shitholes like where they came from
All countries in the gulf are first world tho. Most of the middle East isn't devloped because, of western wars, and I don't know if the immigrants in Wales are sandniggers.

People in Countries like Sweden say the same thing. Yet, Sweden was involved in the invasion of Iraq. I'm sorry about your country tho, if you really DINDU NUFFIN.
I am sure all these immigrants from these countries innocently, dindu nuffin too
Most of the middle East isn't devloped because, of western wars
Cope, they have always been undeveloped

Yet, Sweden was involved in the invasion of Iraq
even if they didn't invade Iraq then sands and others would still immigrate there. Ridiculous logic thinking that if whites treated ethnics and blacks better ages ago then ethnics and blacks would act any different.

even if they didn't invade Iraq then sands and others would still immigrate there. Ridiculous logic thinking that if whites treated ethnics and blacks better ages ago then ethnics and blacks would act any different.
Cope. The middle East would look like the gulf States of you didn't destroy it

What I think is that if everyone stayed in their own lands there wouldn't be for example shitskins in Europe nowadays plus the J00s are most likely behind this ultimately
Truth is, everyone regardless of race has committed crimes both against their own & others.

The only reason Europeans did what we did, is because we had the mental ability to do so & also the geographic advantage.

And in fact, I'd say Europeans were more benevolent, at least later on & mainly Anglos, compared to others/
-Ended slavery
-Abolished many old pagan practices in India & Africa
-Forced tribes to coalesce, and effectively created a modern sense of the "Pan-African" identity
etc.

Let's look at comes by other races:
The Mongol conquests resulted in widespread and well-documented death and destruction throughout Eurasia, as the Mongol army invaded hundreds of cities and killed millions of people. One estimate is that approximately 10% of the contemporary global population, amounting to some 37.75–60 million people, was killed either during or immediately after the Mongols' military campaigns.[8]

"The greatest destruction [of Muslim libraries] resulted from the raids of the Mongols in the 13th century. From the mountains and steppes of central Asia came the hordes of Genghis KhanOffsite Link, conquering and destroying everything before them. In the first great sweep to the Caspian Sea and northern Persia, the cities of Bokhara [BukharaOffsite Link], SamarkandOffsite Link, and MervOffsite Link[and their libraries] were destroyed along with many smaller towns. . . . (Harris, History of Libraries in the Western World 4th ed [1999] 84-85).

The Arab slave trade,[1][2][3] was a slave trade in which slaves were mainly transported across the Sahara. Most were moved from sub-Saharan Africa to North Africa to be sold to Mediterranean and Middle Eastern civilizations; a small percentage went the other direction.[4] Estimates of the total number of black slaves moved from sub-Saharan Africa to the Arab world range from 6-10 million, and the trans-Saharan trade routes conveyed a significant number of this total, with one estimate tallying around 7.2 million slaves crossing the Sahara from the mid-7th century until the 20th century when it was abolished.[5][6] The Arabs managed and operated the trans-Saharan slave trade,[7] although Berberswere also actively involved and also traded.[8][9] Alongside Black Africans, Turks, Iranians, Europeans and Berbers were among the people traded by the Arabs, with the trade being practised throughout the Arab world, primarily in Western Asia, North Africa, East Africa, and Europe.[1

This lasted much longer, and also resulted in more deaths & enslavement

So to sum it up, to some degree yes I concede it is our fault, but a lot of it is still due to Jewish & elite subversion. Not to mention, even then, it's no reason to be fine with what's happening & cuck ourselves even more.
Historical fact
As is the stuff above, and as I said if you guys had the capacity to have done what Europeans did, things would have been the same if not far worse.

All humans are violent, selfish, pieces of shit- it's just a fact.

Now, I am aware that a lot of MENA countries have been destabilized by Western governments, which I have spoken out against many times. heck, David Duke once gave a speech in Iraq or Syria against it & some Neo-Nazis in Sweden once volunteered to fight for Saddam against the US

My point is, this is no reason to justify the immigration to White countries, nor is it a reason to cuck ourselves. I'm trying to "heal" the divide with us & MENA due to a common enemy, so if I show condolences for what our governments(not in our favor) did to MENA, I kinda want something in return.

I can understand white nationalists defending colonization in ancient times. But not in modern times, like the West starting wars and destablizing the middle East.
Ye I agree

See this:
Truth is, everyone regardless of race has committed crimes both against their own & others.

The only reason Europeans did what we did, is because we had the mental ability to do so & also the geographic advantage.

And in fact, I'd say Europeans were more benevolent, at least later on & mainly Anglos, compared to others/
-Ended slavery
-Forced tribes to coalesce, and effectively created a modern sense of the "Pan-African" identity
etc.

So to sum it up, to some degree yes I concede it is our fault, but a lot of it is still due to Jewish & elite subversion. Not to mention, even then, it's no reason to be fine with what's happening & cuck ourselves even more.

As is the stuff above, and as I said if you guys had the capacity to have done what Europeans did, things would have been the same if not far worse.

Now, I am aware that a lot of MENA countries have been destabilized by Western governments, which I have spoken out against many times. heck, David Duke once gave a speech in Iraq or Syria against it & some Neo-Nazis in Sweden once volunteered to fight for Saddam against the US

My point is, this is no reason to justify the immigration to White countries, nor is it a reason to cuck ourselves. I'm trying to "heal" the divide with us & MENA due to a common enemy, so if I show condolences for what our governments(not in our favor) did to MENA, I kinda want something in return.

I only oppose what we did in the middle east because of the gay nigger liberalism we wanted to indoctrinate the middle east with. Otherwise, I don't really care.

It’s funnily anti-immigration while trying to be the exact opposite, considering it’s portraying ethnics as vengefully attacking whites (which they frequently do). If a white person believes ethnics to be vengeful and aggressive towards whites and still wants to allow them into his/her nation, said person is a bona-fide dumbass

It’s funnily anti-immigration while trying to be the exact opposite, considering it’s portraying ethnics as vengefully attacking whites (which they frequently do). If a white person believes ethnics to be vengeful and aggressive towards whites and still wants to allow them into his/her nation, said person is a bona-fide dumbass
What do you think of my arguments here?

-Ended slavery
etc.

Fair enough I guess
All people are awful, regardless of race

It would be disingenuous of anyone to deny that their race would have been any better: They would have been the exact same, if not far far worse

It's missing incels.is

It's stupid. All ethnic groups, especially also arabs (and native Americans) have waged aggressive wars, taken slaves and conquered regions. The west just was more successful in the end. But he also was more ethical as the influential churched was opposed to slavery. In fact, AFIR the main reason why there are few slave descendants in e.g. arab regions is that they were simply castrated.

What do you think of my arguments here?

All people are awful, regardless of race

It would be disingenuous of anyone to deny that their race would have been any better: They would have been the exact same, if not far far worse
I agree with you. Almost every race has engaged in conquest/colonization in some form

-Ended slavery
etc.

100% agree, truth is, whites didnt destroy the middle east, ZOG did, Israel did, the west was simply a tool for that goal.

100% agree, truth is, whites didnt destroy the middle east, ZOG did, Israel did, the west was simply a tool for that goal.

Wasps are cool