Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about these shoes?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
Are they stylish? Would you wear them?

9bfa383e3b6a4499585b601358a4a929.jpg

nah they are too mainstream

i would go for some common projects or filling pieces

they look ok though maybe get the black

They look like any other shoe, and I'm sure they fulfill the purpose of a shoe.

Shoemaxxing unfortunately does not get you laid tho, I constantly wear shoes that cost $130+ and I get zero results.

i would go for some common projects
I looked these up, they all run in the 200 300 range. Wtf why?

They look like any other shoe, and I'm sure they fulfill the purpose of a shoe.

Shoemaxxing unfortunately does not get you laid tho, I constantly wear shoes that cost $130+ and I get zero results.
I don't intend to shoemaxxax. It's just my current pair of shoes is 3 years old, has holes, and its totally worn out because I run a lot. Need a new walking/running shoe.

Literally who gives a shit. Its a shoe

I looked these up, they all run in the 200 300 range. Wtf why?
i like designer clothes / + shoes are nice investment seeing as you are either in a bed or in some shoes...

I think they look nice

no i hate that shape of shoe. if you're looking to fit in with normies then yeah they're good.

there decent not terrible.

Overpriced.
Yeah. If they were 30 bucks I woulda just bought them. But 80 bucks + is too steep, makes me question if I should.

I think they look nice
Glad I'm not the only one. My tastes in fashion are usually bad my sister tells me.

no i hate that shape of shoe. if you're looking to fit in with normies then yeah they're good.
"Hey nice shoes" y-you too. I will never fit in.

Just get comfortable shoes, that's the only thing you should look for in a shoe.

Get Adidas UltraBoost, most comfortable shoes i ever had.

Used to have similar ones, but in black.
They were OK, but I hated the elevated heel. Made me feel like an insecure manlet.
Get Adidas UltraBoost, most comfortable shoes i ever had.
For £150?
I'd much rather just wear slides every day lol.

Used to have similar ones, but in black.
They were OK, but I hated the elevated heel. Made me feel like an insecure manlet.
kek. Honestly, it's better to get shoes that make you taller. When I wear flat shoes, people tell me "you're shorter than I remember".

I would rather go barefoot than wear those, they are super ugly, however, I know that it is only my opinion according to my taste, I know they are not considered ugly among people and also they are decent for being that type of shoes.
This is the type of shoes I like

Attachments

• dress-shoes-oxford-gear-patrol-2-lead.jpg
    dress-shoes-oxford-gear-patrol-2-lead.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 39
How much are they? I wear $40 shoes for two+ years each.

very regular, looks too sporty for casual wearing though

I would rather go barefoot than wear those, they are super ugly, however, I know that it is only my opinion according to my taste, I know they are not considered ugly among people and also they are decent for being that type of shoes.
This is the type of shoes I like
When it comes to formal shoes, I like the ones without laces. I wouldn't wear them casually though, don't want to look like Reviewbrah.

MW40_4640_JOSEPH_ABBOUD_SHOES_BLACK_SET

How much are they? I wear $40 shoes for two+ years each.
80 bucks before taxx. Addidas is a luxury brand apparently. No wonder Slavs prize it.

just go full sperg and only wear boots all the time. Adds the most height and gives you the confidence that you could kick someone's teeth in

just go full sperg and only wear boots all the time. Adds the most height and gives you the confidence that you could kick someone's teeth in

Not a fan of boots. Cowboy boots would make me look too Mexican, and combat boots have been hijacked by LGBT.

The tip at the end is gay. And no, i would not wear them.

Truecel shoe that I wear

61pSX IiV1L SY395

Not a fan of boots. Cowboy boots would make me look too Mexican, and combat boots have been hijacked by LGBT.
I wear doc martens erryday. I don't dress like the kind of faggot who normally wears them, but I mostly see not-like-the-other-girls WHORES wearing them. I'm already tall anyway but these push me above the 6ft cutoff.
jfl at not heightmaxxing in 2018