Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about these Bible verses? Words to live by?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
I like that one of my favorite scriptures is I think it's in Genesis about its not good for a man to be alone so let's make him a help mate and we will call her eve....the main part of that scripture that hits me the most is that even God knows its not good for a man to be alone so he knows the pain of loudness which is why I believe he made humans to begin with

Following the bible like a good goy is peak bluepill, WORSE THAN PAYING ANOTHER MAN TO FUCK YOUR WIFE, get the fuck outta here.

Following the bible like a good goy is peak bluepill, WORSE THAN PAYING ANOTHER MAN TO FUCK YOUR WIFE, get the fuck outta here.
Just saying that the advice not to stumble over beautiful women might be good advice especially for ugly incels.

Some other good verses in the bible as well:

While I was still searching but not finding—I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.
—Ecclesiastes 7:28
For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey,and her speech is smoother than oil;but in the end she is bitter as gall,sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death;her steps lead straight to the grave.
—Proverbs 5:3-5
For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread, but another man’s wife preys on your very life.
—Proverbs 6:21
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.
—Proverbs 21:19
Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path.
—Isaiah 3:12
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes;only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!
—Isaiah 4:1
"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."
—1 Corinthians 11:3
"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.
—1 Timothy 2:11
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
—1 Timothy 2:12
"And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.
—1 Timothy 2:14
"I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes".
—1 Timothy 2:9
"Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good."
—Titus 2:3

For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey,and her speech is smoother than oil;but in the end she is bitter as gall,sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death;her steps lead straight to the grave.
—Proverbs 5:3-5

Good verse

Matthew 7:6
“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."