Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News What do you think about the ProJared pedophilia incident?

Only dogs and chad are legally allowed to do that

Didnt see them mention any of the "victims" being younger than 16 in that article and 16 is the age of consent in most places I believe. I dont know where Jared lives. Also I find it funny that they like to pretend 16 year olds are dumb kids who were "manipulated" by him. They even claimed that a 21 year old woman was "manipulated" by him. JFL.

Found the reddit thread of one of the victims speaking out

"
While I wait for my computer to download the screenshots I'll share what happened.

I had been a fan of PedoJared for a few months before searching him up in Tumblr. I followed his account and liked all his lewd content. It was then that I started to develop a weird crush on him. I noticed he always asked people to send him nudes on his Snapchat. I was 15 and had just gotten out of an intense breakup so I decided to send some in.

He called me beautiful and asked for more, so I obliged. He sent some back too. We kept this up for months basically every other night. He told me about his kinks and the things he wanted to do to me. He eventually coerced me into showing my face, which was a big deal for me. I became infatuated in a way with him, he made me feel wanted and beautiful and I made him feel important. He got some info from me too which you'll be able to see in the screenshots.

Sometimes he wouldn't respond to me for weeks on end, and I don't know why but I felt like that was my fault for not pleasing him enough. When he stopped responding at all (around when the investigation started I found out later) I felt even more mad at myself. I was so fucking dependent on his fake love and I hate myself for it."

Stupid whore willingly sends him nudes than of course everyone tells her it's not her fault and that she did nothing wrong. She also followed all and liked all his lewd content.

JFL.

I don't understand society

someone post that pic of him in the sailor mercury costume :feelskek::feelskek:

Definitely an ugly guy as well as unsexy.

He got too greedy I suppose. I’m surprised he managed to pull this off in spite of his looks tbh. Statusmaxxing is legit