Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about the incel Isaac Darth Nihilus (AKA Marchall Mathers the 4th) ?

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★
I think he is an OGcel that is right in every angle, I've listened to a couple of his whole 40 minutes videos, and the thing that really shows his credibility is that he's getting a typical normie cucks attack under every video. He should feel safe joining .is if he hasn't yet

Fakecel.

He’s got beautiful Chad eyes and a solid frame.

How could he possibly be an incel other than not simply getting out there and trying?

Fakecel.

How could he possibly be an incel other than not simply getting out there and trying?
his hair is bad he does not have chad eyes only good eye color and he is non NT probably

Fakecel.

I mean he's pretty old he wasted decades rotting I don't think it's possible for him even though he mogs lots of people including me.

Fakecel.

His hair problem? Solved with a wig or shaving himself bald.

His age problem? Not really a problem as plenty of broads especially the hottest ones have daddy issues and like older guys.

His possible mental problems? Well he doesn’t stutter and his beautiful Chad eyes and large frame are sure to be all that any prospective woman is going to care about anyway.

His eye problem? Well ok they are definitely not Hunter Chad’s eyes but they’re not quite incel prey eyes either. He’s a tweener in regards to eye shape but ultimately none of this matters because foids/whores will be so captivated by the dazzling Chadlike beauty of his eyeballs themselves they will quickly want to drop to their knees and tongue his actual balls if he just gets out there and tries with them.

He’s funny and relatable. I really relate to his long unorganized ramblings.
I like him but he’s also a bit of a lolcow.
He has fetishes for scat, farting, burping and peeing.
He also said he became a furry and a brony because women aren’t traditional anymore.
Also he has this really funny hyper fixation on when he thinks Eminem albums should’ve been released.

He’s funny and relatable. I really relate to his long unorganized ramblings.
I like him but he’s also a bit of a lolcow.
He has fetishes for scat, farting, burping and peeing.
He also said he became a furry and a brony because women aren’t traditional anymore.
Also he has this really funny hyper fixation on when he thinks Eminem albums should’ve been released.
Here’s him talking about his fetishes….